Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Triade DNA 200 Authenticity Check

cxray999

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi fellow vapers, seeking your help on checking this unit for authenticity note: I am not selling this I am buying this and would want to check first if it is legitimate Lost Vape and not a Chinese clone of something? this are the pics I have and not more sorry.

I cant find the thread also for checking legitimate products, so I guessed to put it here for your attention.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_4793.JPG
    IMG_4793.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4794.JPG
    IMG_4794.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4795.JPG
    IMG_4795.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4796.JPG
    IMG_4796.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4797.JPG
    IMG_4797.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 13

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi fellow vapers, seeking your help on checking this unit for authenticity note: I am not selling this I am buying this and would want to check first if it is legitimate Lost Vape and not a Chinese clone of something? this are the pics I have and not more sorry.

I cant find the thread also for checking legitimate products, so I guessed to put it here for your attention.

Thank you in advance
I don't own a DNA of any kind unfortunately myself, but I thought that all DNA boards had 3 control buttons plus the fire button. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do hope, on the other hand, that you do find that it's authentic.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thank you in advance
The buttons are correct..... My old Tride has the same (2) buttons..... The new DNA's have 3.....

But as mentioned above once you log into Escribe you should see when the program recognizes the board... But she looks legit and wouldn't pay more than $50 bucks for it..........
913e5082b94c92cb7112340589748b25.jpg

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254155000834

VU Sponsors