Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Therion 166 (DNA250)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow another one buddy?
It's only my second one :teehee: :D (I never bought the 75 or 133 Therions). Since getting my first one, It's basically the only mod I've used. I didn't want to wear it out :giggle:. In all seriousness, a friend of mine (@Nevweezy ) and I had been looking hard for a Black Frame/Snakeskin Cover with Carbon Fiber inlays Therion 166. We both jumped on it once we saw them (I couldn't resist). It's really a great mod imo! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: My first one had wood inlays, this one has Carbon Fiber inlays. It's like a completely different mod :giggle: That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Edit: My first one had wood inlays, this one has Carbon Fiber inlays. It's like a completely different mod :giggle: That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The carbon fiber purportedly helps bring out some of the complex subnotes present in the flavorings that before this breakthrough could not be experienced with such intensity.:giggle:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's only my second one :teehee: :D (I never bought the 75 or 133 Therions). Since getting my first one, It's basically the only mod I've used. I didn't want to wear it out :giggle:. In all seriousness, a friend of mine (@Nevweezy ) and I had been looking hard for a Black Frame/Snakeskin Cover with Carbon Fiber inlays Therion 166. We both jumped on it once we saw them (I couldn't resist). It's really a great mod imo! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

I know it was a mission to find them. I thought we never would. Im glad i waited for the one i really wanted instead of getting a black one with wood inlays. Now just waiting for it to show up, and resisting the urge to get a second one.

Thanks Steve for being on top of it, i would have been pissed if i found out once they sold out. They seem to not be selling out yet, alot of people dont know about it them yet. Im sure they will sell out in the next couple days.

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg again this thread. I wanted a Black One in the first place and nowhere in Canada they are to be found. I settled for the silver with black leather and wood inlays. Don't get me wrong. It's beautiful. Did want a black frame from the GetGo. Very tempting to get one shipped to my aunts boyfriends in NY and get him to bring it down when he comes down every few weeks here in Canada. Damn you @Wingsfan0310 :) Have to fight the urge.

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a question for anyone in the know. For example when I'm vaping at say 440F on my Therion everything is great. I swap out batteries and many times I go to take my first puff and it's super hot and the coil is crackling etc. I have to turn down to 400F then eventually I can go back up to 440F. It's just weird. It's only when I swap out my batteries. Just now I swapped out my VTC6s and put my LG HG2s in. There was 70% left.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a question for anyone in the know. For example when I'm vaping at say 440F on my Therion everything is great. I swap out batteries and many times I go to take my first puff and it's super hot and the coil is crackling etc. I have to turn down to 400F then eventually I can go back up to 440F. It's just weird. It's only when I swap out my batteries. Just now I swapped out my VTC6s and put my LG HG2s in. There was 70% left.
What's happening is as your vaping the resistance of the coils rises as the coils get hot. While your batteries are in the mod, it automatically locks in the room temperature (cold) resistance of the coils.

Lets say for example with the TCR of the wire you are using, the mod knows you should have a .1 ohm rise in resistance to get to 440F. Lets say your coils cold resistance is .3. The mod would vary/lower power once your coils are at .4 ohms (this is just an example). You don't see the change in resistance because the mod just displays the cold resistance it locked in (I hope you are with me so far).

What's happening is when you change batteries, the mod locks in the new resistance of the coils as the cold resistance. So if you had just vaped on them, that might be, lets say .02 higher so .32 in my example. Then the mod would think it doesn't need to vary/lower the power until resistance rises to .42 ohms. That's sounds like a small difference, but in TC it's not. That would cause exactly what you are experiencing. Then when the mod/coils gets a chance to rests/sleep/cool down it resets the cold resistance to lowest resistance it drops too. The mod keeps monitoring the coils resistance and when it sees the cold resistance is actually lower it locks that in so you can then turn the temp back up (that's called refinement).

You can see this for yourself if you notice what the resistance is before you change your cells vs after (I guarantee you it's higher if you just recently took a puff).

The fix is either to change your cells when the mod/coils are at room temperature (I'd say at least 5-10 minutes of non use) or to lock the resistance before you change your cells (if the mod is basically empty/out of power, sometime this doesn't work, you will know that if when you fire it back up, the lock next to the ohm sign is not lit up).

The Cliff Notes Version:
1. The mod doesn't remember the resistance during battery changes unless the resistance is locked.
2. This only matters if you recently used it.
3. The mod will eventually refine itself so it will basically fix itself.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that's an explanation :) I knew you would reply ;) Makes me feel better now. Thought my board was going wonky.

Hello

Just ordered a black Therion 166 smoky brown leather with wood inlays. I had the option to get the grey rat with carbon fibre inlays but i feel like i am not going to like the carbon fibre as much. I wanted the grey rat(snake skin) leather but it doesnt come with the wood inlays. What a shame but i dont mind the smoky brown leather as much as i would mind the carbon fibre inlays. Im from UK btw so if anyone from UK or Europe would like to know the website i found them from i could give you the link. This will be my first DNA device and i cannot wait!!

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On another note a big shout out to @Wingsfan0310 for this thread. I honestly probably wouldn't have ever gotten a Therion DNA. After looking at this thread and seeing how nice it looks and hearing about the performance I knew this was the one. Loading up Steve's Ecig file made my TC vaping amazing. I haven't tried wattage mode since I got the Therion almost 2 weeks ago and don't plan on using Watts anytime soon. Love this mod and honestly I have been smoking a few cigs a day all the time the past year. Have had instances where I was smoking more. Since I got the Therion and vaping in TC I haven't had an urge for smoke and haven't had one since the day I got the Therion. Kudos to Steve. Thank you buddy.

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
On another note a big shout out to @Wingsfan0310 for this thread. I honestly probably wouldn't have never gotten a Therion DNA. After looking at this thread and seeing how nice it looks and hearing about the performance I knew this was the one. Loading up Steve's Ecig file made my TC vaping amazing. I haven't tried wattage mode since I got the Therion almost 2 weeks ago and don't plan on using Watts anytime soon. Love this mod and honestly I have been smoking a few cigs a day all the time the past year. Have had instances where I was smoking more. Since I got the Therion and vaping in TC I haven't had an urge for smoke and haven't had one since the day I got the Therion. Kudos to Steve. Thank you buddy.

That's tremendous to finally go without any cig for a day. TC does spoil you once you've got it nailed down. That's why I build everything in SS these days.

And Steve is an invaluable resource when it comes to DNA boards. A shout out to Steve for all his help is certainly in order.:vino:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On another note a big shout out to @Wingsfan0310 for this thread. I honestly probably wouldn't have never gotten a Therion DNA. After looking at this thread and seeing how nice it looks and hearing about the performance I knew this was the one. Loading up Steve's Ecig file made my TC vaping amazing. I haven't tried wattage mode since I got the Therion almost 2 weeks ago and don't plan on using Watts anytime soon. Love this mod and honestly I have been smoking a few cigs a day all the time the past year. Have had instances where I was smoking more. Since I got the Therion and vaping in TC I haven't had an urge for smoke and haven't had one since the day I got the Therion. Kudos to Steve. Thank you buddy.
WOW. You're welcome my friend and thank you for the kind words. That was really generous on your part. I'm happy you think the thread has been helpful. The best thing is that you no longer feel like lighting up a cigarette. I hope that continues, that was the best news of all! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tried my OBS Engine in TC mode on my Alien for the hell of it and it just can't compare. Not even close. DNA all day everyday. :)

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
dd5134459e5eb2da0922281fb4e73a75.jpg

Is this sexy enough?

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
that looks amazing!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new Black Therion 166 with a Grey Snakeskin Battery Cover just arrived :vapemail: :bliss:

I loaded up my Ecig File, took some quick pictures and it's vaping like a charm. First impressions are I'm very impressed. It works great, feels great, looks great, and the cover is fantastic!!! What's not to like :D

IMG_20170128_130348_zpsb3xmd5hz.jpg

IMG_20170128_130554_zpsoocay6a0.jpg

IMG_20170128_130632_zpsmafrocz9.jpg
IMG_20170128_130736_zpslg4dhwqz.jpg
IMG_20170128_130659_zpsapc2npsp.jpg

The Two Black Therion 166's side by side
IMG_20170128_131219_zpsuw8h8xdz.jpg
IMG_20170128_131127_zpsrzryueto.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: DX9
My new Black Therion 166 with a Grey Snakeskin Battery Cover just arrived :vapemail: :bliss:

I loaded up my Ecig File, took some quick pictures and it's vaping like a charm. First impressions are I'm very impressed. It works great, feels great, looks great, and the cover is fantastic!!! What's not to like :D

IMG_20170128_130348_zpsb3xmd5hz.jpg

IMG_20170128_130554_zpsoocay6a0.jpg

IMG_20170128_130632_zpsmafrocz9.jpg
IMG_20170128_130736_zpslg4dhwqz.jpg
IMG_20170128_130659_zpsapc2npsp.jpg

The Two Black Therion 166's side by side
IMG_20170128_131219_zpsuw8h8xdz.jpg
IMG_20170128_131127_zpsrzryueto.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Those are the ones i was choosing between. Im glad i got the smokey brown with wood inlays. Sure the snake skin one looks amazing but im just really not a big fan of carbon inlays compared to the wood. They both look amazing tho!!! Cant wait for mine to come now!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are the ones i was choosing between. Im glad i got the smokey brown with wood inlays. Sure the snake skin one looks amazing but im just really not a big fan of carbon inlays compared to the wood. They both look amazing tho!!! Cant wait for mine to come now!!
The Smoky Brown is the other one in the side by side pics (It has the Wood Inlays - I have more pictures of that one earlier in the thread). I think you are really going to like it.

PS I posted my Ecig File for the Therion 166 if you are interested. Here's the link:
Link to my Therion 166, Triade250, VT133, Lavabox M DNA 75, and VF133 Configuration Files

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my white snakeskin in and it seems to be a cream color like the grey snakeskin. Here are some pics.

For some reason I can't post pics directly to site. So just click on the links

Attachments

• 20170128_114339.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170128_114358.jpg
    700.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20170128_114903.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 31

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my white snakeskin in and it seems to be a cream color like the grey snakeskin. Here are some pics.

For some reason I can't post pics directly to site. So just click on the links
I like it a lot Nev. It seems to have a different pattern than mine, especially on the one side (like in the pic at WNY for the White Snakeskin in the pic of the 6 different varieties of Snakeskin). Yours also seems to have more small dark scales. I actually like both of ours. I can see what you mean about the lighter part, mine has a creamy/yellowish tint depending on where you look on the cover and the light you are in.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it a lot Nev. It seems to have a different pattern than mine, especially on the one side (like in the pic at WNY for the White Snakeskin in the pic of the 6 different varieties of Snakeskin). Yours also seems to have more small dark scales. I actually like both of ours. I can see what you mean about the lighter part, mine has a creamy/yellowish tint depending on where you look on the cover and the light you are in.

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah i love my Therion, such a nice and beutiful mod. I love yours too. I would be happy with either. I really cant tell much difference in both ours. Maybe a slight pattern variation. Yours looks awesome to.

Lets see if i can get these pictures posted into my comment this time. Im new to this so be patient..lol

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
YAYYY i got it first try. That was pretty simple. Thanks Steve for helping me figure out how to post pictures by a hosting site and not having to make sure there under 2mb to upload threw VU.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats funny, yeah i got it figured out. Thanks for the help friend. Now to get your Therion file loaded up and vape this beauty.
:shades:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What wire/coil do you guys use for temp control and the resistance? New to temp control and i wanna try it!
I mainly either use SS430 from Unkamen or SS316L Clapton Wire (36SS/28SS) from Lightning Vapes. I think most people use SS for TC now. It's very versatile since it can be used in Power Mode or TC.
http://www.creatingunkamen.com/coll...e-nickel-free-introductory-sale-100-guarantee
https://www.lightningvapes.com/collections/specialty-wire/products/clapton-wire?variant=18320477829

Another place you can get good SS316L wire is directly from Temco.
https://www.temcoindustrial.com/stainless-steel-wire-316l-non-resistance.html

I prefer SS430 because it has a higher TCR than 316L, but when I want to use Claptons I use the LV wire. I would venture to guess most use SS316L for TC.

PS I also use NiFe 48/52 and once in awhile 30 but wouldn't recommend getting that until your sure you like TC (it tends to be more expensive)

qDpbMVR.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I mainly either use SS430 from Unkamen or SS316L Clapton Wire (36SS/28SS) from Lightning Vapes. I think most people use SS for TC now. It's very versatile since it can be used in Power Mode or TC.
http://www.creatingunkamen.com/coll...e-nickel-free-introductory-sale-100-guarantee
https://www.lightningvapes.com/collections/specialty-wire/products/clapton-wire?variant=18320477829

I prefer SS430 because it has a higher TCR than 316L, but when I want to use Claptons I use the LV wire. I would venture to guess most use SS316L for TC.

PS I also use NiFe 48/52 and once in awhile 30 but wouldn't recommend getting that until your sure you like TC (it tends to be more expensive)

qDpbMVR.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Just to add on to what u said

Advanced vape supply is my favorite for ss wire. They have ss430 clapton wire and a ton of fancy ss316 wire rolls.

If he wants custom coils check with @b_d_builders and I'm sure he can make some all SS coils for him however he wants

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to add on to what u said

Advanced vape supply is my favorite for ss wire. They have ss430 clapton wire and a ton of fancy ss316 wire rolls.

If he wants custom coils check with @b_d_builders and I'm sure he can make some all SS coils for him however he wants

I've heard good things about Advanced Vape Supply but have never bought from them so I didn't mention them. At the time I was looking for Clapton wire, LV was running a crazy sale where I was able to get 50 feet of 36/28 SS316L Clapton wire for under $15 shipped. I had sampled LV Clapton wire (@BoostAddict generously sent me some to try) and knew it was good. Speaking of BA, he also speaks highly of Advanced Vape Supply. One of these days I need to order something from them. The problem is I have more assorted wire than an Electrical Supply Company :giggle:.

Cheers,
Steve.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've heard good things about Advanced Vape Supply but have never bought from them so I didn't mention them. At the time I was looking for Clapton wire, LV was running a crazy sale where I was able to get 50 feet of 36/28 SS316L Clapton wire for under $15 shipped. I had sampled LV Clapton wire (@BoostAddict generously sent me some to try) and knew it was good. Speaking of BA, he also speaks highly of Advanced Vape Supply. One of these days I need to order something from them. The problem is I have more assorted wire than an Electrical Supply Company :giggle:.

Cheers,
Steve.
I recommend the staggered fused. It's my favorite. The triple core fused is great too. The twisted fused is good for mechs. Has a higher resistance.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

qDpbMVR.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Is the tcr for 316 and 316L the same. Is there a real difference in the two? Ive always been curious about this and when you brought this up, it came to mind.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the tcr for 316 and 316L the same. Is there a real difference in the two? Ive always been curious about this and when you brought this up, it came to mind.
For all practical purpose it's the same. Steam Engine lists the TCR of SS316L as .000879 and SS316 as .00088
http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz.asp

The difference is 316L has a lower max Carbon content (.03% vs .08%). I'm not a metal expert but from the way I understand it, 316L is more corrosion resistant and less likely to crack after being welded. I'm not sure for us that there is really any great difference one way or the other. I've always used 316L (at least that's what it's labeled as :teehee:).

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For all practical purpose it's the same. Steam Engine lists the TCR of SS316L as .000879 and SS316 as .00088
http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz.asp

The difference is 316L has a lower max Carbon content (.03% vs .08%). I'm not a metal expert but from the way I understand it, 316L is more corrosion resistant and less likely to crack after being welded. I'm not sure for us that there is really any great difference one way or the other. I've always used 316L (at least that's what it's labeled as :teehee:).

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah i assumed there wasnt much of a difference. I usually use 316L over 316. Seems 316L is more commonly available and used. I also like the ss430 from unkamen (i think the company is called).

We assume the labeling is usually correct but who knows. I love ss though. Its so versatile and i feel it gives better, cleaner flavor. But that might just be in my head.:giggle:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think you would have to really search to find 316 rather than 316L these days. It's become my only wire. I have some SS fused Clapton inbound from @b_d_builders who worked with me to pick a build to come in at resistance I wanted in a dual coil configuration. Should be arriving this week. He got them out the door in a day and really nice to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Does the co-efficient change if you go for a complex wire set up? For instance a simple Coil vs a fused clapton (both just using same metal)

Just trying to figure out temp control on my H-Priv

Used 316L make my own dual fused clapton came out at 0.32 ohm on the deck when I dry burn it goes up roughly 0.1ohm to about 0.42ohm

For the life of me I can't find a sweet spot on it...I like a warm vape. As many have suggested I've set it to 0.00092 but its completely underwhelming hoping you guys with experience could advise on settings

I have 3 options on my mod

Set wattage (tried various guessing just means how quick it get to target temp?) being I take long tokes lower the better?

Select wire type (only a general SS setting on my mod no options for SS type)

Select co-efficient (it defaulted to 0.00105 wasn't too bad here actually)

Then select temp set this to 450.f went up to 470 got dry hits though

Found a great link that explains the theory but homing in is tricky to say the least!

http://ecigarettes.ca/pages/how-does-tc-work-and-what-is-the-temperature-coefficient-of-resistance

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The TCR of the metal doesn't change, no matter the gauge, amount of wires, etc. The TCR is the TCR. What will change is the amount of power required to get you to the set temp though. More metal mass will require more power.

I'm not sure how Smoke does TC, but the DNA's use the actual TCR - like .00088 for SS316. I've seen people use anything from that up to .00094. With SS being an Alloy, a slight change in the mixture will change the TCR. Personally, unless the wires TCR is way off, I leave the TCR alone and adjust the temperature if I want a hotter or cooler vape. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit What I'm saying is the TCR you are using for SS316 is .00105 (which is quite a bit higher than what Steam Engine says it is) and running it at a higher temp, then I'm not surprised it's giving you dry or really hot hits.

I use the curve for SS316L from Steam Engine which is based off of a TCR of .00088. I set my temp to 420F and I get a nice vape (I don't like a really warm vape).

In TC:
The temperature you set controls how hot or cold your vape is.
The wattage and preheat controls how fast you get to the set temp (ramp-up time).

Notes:
1. Like I said, I'm not sure how Smok does TC. It may be that you need a higher TCR to get to the same place that you do on a DNA.
2. A TCR of .00105 would be higher than that of SS304. Not all SS316L is created equally.
3. Dry Hits are usually caused by your wicking not being able to keep up. It's also caused by running out of juice :giggle:

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Cheers matey so is it better to set the wattage to get it at temp quicker vs slower ramp up?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheers matey so is it better to set the wattage to get it at temp quicker vs slower ramp up?
That all depends on your personal preference. Some people want it to be at temp almost immediately. Some want it to ramp up a little more slowly. I don't think there is a right answer to that question.. My best advice would be to find a temperature that you like, then mess around with the power and preheat settings (if you have that option) until you find what you like best.

Fast ramp up time is more like BAM, in you face.
Slow Ramp up is more mild and gives you time to get use to it.

This is the way I think of it. Everyone is different and has different likes. It's like driving a car, some people mash the accelerator to get up to speed as fast as they can. Some people build speed more slowly. In the end they are both traveling at the same velocity, it just took one of them longer to get there.

Cheers,
Steve

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ok thanks Steve

Adjusted co-efficient to 0.00088
Wattage at 45
Temp at 460f

Better I can take a 3 second draw no burnt taste at all now
:bliss:
It just lacks that oomph I'm used to in power mode
Have air slots almost shut gives better flavour than it did but still an airy vape by all accounts (Using the RTA on the Smok beast tank)

Edit: Ok mucked about for a bit settled on

Co-efficient 0.00088
Wattage at 40
Temp 490f

Much better

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had zero luck with usps lately. Looks like my Therion was tried to be delivered in NY.
Sorry to hear that. I hate when my vapemail doesnt get to me when its suppose to. Lately ive had some pretty good luck with usps. Ive been getting my packages a day or two earlier than there expected delivery day. Hope you get your stuff.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that. I hate when my vapemail doesnt get to me when its suppose to. Lately ive had some pretty good luck with usps. Ive been getting my packages a day or two earlier than there expected delivery day. Hope you get your stuff.
Thanks, it sucks! I contacted the company that sent it and asked them to look into it. They replied that delivery had been attempted. I said yeah, in fuckin NY not in FL where I live! :headbang:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's a couple of more pictures I just took of the mod. Our good weather has went away and the cold and snow is back :gaah:

IMG_20170129_145159_zpsxe6mlmur.jpg
IMG_20170129_145125_zpsh17lhjzb.jpg
IMG_20170129_145251_zps0bnn2tck.jpg
IMG_20170129_145335_zpsnydx5cdn.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Looking nice, I love my Therion. I feel like the cf inlay and snakeskin door is one of the best looking mods on the market. Its so nice im afraid to get juice on it or drop it. I baby it so much. :teehee:
Thanks, it sucks! I contacted the company that sent it and asked them to look into it. They replied that delivery had been attempted. I said yeah, in fuckin NY not in FL where I live! :headbang:
Yeah ive heard some horror storys about usps. Thank god the place in NY didnt accept the package. Hopefully it shows up for you.

VU Sponsors