Become a Patron!

Lost, trying to buy the right thing?

I know the info is here but I'm so lost digging for it? I bought a small pod from Aspire while in the EU. Perfect for stealth w/ high nic. It's lost and I want to replace w/something better.
My only requirements are good for high nic salts(I think), good stealth vapor production(low). Really that's about it.
I'm lost with what resistance I need (?) combined with what power level? It's my understanding I need about 1ohm with 20W or so? I see many with .9 ohm is that "close enough"?
I think I've narrowed down to the XROS or the Smok Novo ?
Thank you for the patience. I read so much but confused myself more. The aspire I had no idea the resistance, I just bought pods at the store. I'd like to get something nice but the big mod boxes I think aren't right?
Thank you again

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Of the two get an xros 3 imo. Coils are cheaper and probably better

And any of the coil choices are good, i would maybe get different ones and try them each

In general, higher ohm =less vapor and longer runtime more stealthy i guess...in general

Last edited:

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, it has different ohm coils, it will do the power by itself, higher ohms generally less vapor, u dont have to think with those

I dont mind plugging element vape, they have it all in stock

Yeah, it has different ohm coils, it will do the power by itself, higher ohms generally less vapor, u dont have to think with those

I dont mind plugging element vape, they have it all in stock
Thanks Again... Really helped me out. I was back and forth on all this. I'm an engineer and still struggle with all this.. šŸ˜†...
Take care and thx again

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That xros 3 looks interesting. Don't know how coils price out since your replacing the pod as well.
Smok can get confusing since they have like 5 versions of the Novo.
I use a RPM 25 with the .9 turbo mesh coils. Flavor is great and they last a long time for a factory coil. Dedicated MTL, adjustable wattage and air.
Only downside is filling is tricky until you learn how to angle the bottle tip and it's not as easy to see juice level. Device and coils are cheap especially if you order direct from China but ship time is like 3 weeks. Would be quicker from US but higher costs...
And yes, .9 is close enough. I wouldn't do anything lower for salt nic though.

VU Sponsors