Become a Patron!

lorann watermelon

markdouglas1975

Member For 4 Years
hi vapers dose anyone know where I can get loran watermelon in the uk at a better price than I have
cloud vapour 30ml £12.00 is the only shop I found

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use the LorAnn Watermelon (Colorless) and like it, but unsure where to get it Internationally.
I got mine at OSDIYS for pretty cheap: $3.95 an ounce. (30ml)

http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=LorAnn+Watermelon+(Colorless)&Submit=

Shipping Info: http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/help_answer.asp?ID=12#24

There are a LOT of places though, even AMZ, cake decorating sites, etc.

FWIW, I wouldn't vape the colored one personally....don't need to inhale all that coloring and what-have-you. ;)

Last edited:

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They also have FlavourArt rebranded as "Flavour Creative" at a much lower price than the FA branded flavours. Same thing, cheaper price ;)

Nice infos!
I'm in the States, but it is nice to know for those who aren't and have troubles sourcing things.

So...
bravo-009.gif

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi vapers dose anyone know where I can get loran watermelon in the uk at a better price than I have
cloud vapour 30ml £12.00 is the only shop I found
I know you didn't ask this, but there's some other really good watermelon flavors out there now. If you like Lorann's maybe check out Capella (Silver Line) Candied Watermelon or Purilum Watermelon. Both are really good candy watermelon flavors. I believe they are superior, but everyone tastes things differently. Good luck!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I know you didn't ask this, but there's some other really good watermelon flavors out there now. If you like Lorann's maybe check out Capella (Silver Line) Candied Watermelon or Purilum Watermelon. Both are really good candy watermelon flavors. I believe they are superior, but everyone tastes things differently. Good luck!
agreed about the silverline it is a good alternative if its easier to get of the 3 I do like LA the best I think it has the thickest flavor not viscosity but the taste.

On the topic of the silverline I really liked all the flavors but they seemed to fall a bit short in longevity and seemed a bit watered down. Do you get the same thing with the silverline?

VU Sponsors