Become a Patron!

Lorann Naturals

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

Just made my first order for DIY so I am new to the entire thing. I've spent the last 2 weeks or so just reading about it. I have seen that some of the Lorann flavors are questionable and some seem ok to vape. The info is there for Lorann candy oils but I can't seem to find anything about the Lorann Naturals in particular the Banana.
All the flavors I ordered where from Flavourart so I could make a few of the recipes I have read here, the simple ones. Yeah, I forgot the banana so does anyone know if the Lorann naturals banana is considered safe to vape? I can't seem to find anything that says that it is not, but if it is then I will just have to wait till the next time I order to get the banana no biggie I guess.
Thanks for the help and if I just missed the answer that is probably right in front of me thanks anyways haha
Ed

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not real sure, I really don't like Lorann flavors at all. I tried about 6 different ones and taste wasn't good. The watermelon was the only one that I liked.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha yeah, I'm at a total loss, because all I have done is read about it, I have yet to mix a thing although my order shipped and should be here saturday! I know I can get the Lorann, and Lorann Naturals locally thus no shipping costs. I could have ordered 100 flavors and I'm sure there would be one "I forgot" lol.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use lorann naturals all the time. In particular coconut peppermint and orange. They don't vape too well being that its natural oil and they fog bad in the vials but the taste is amazing and gets better the longer it sits

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I asked about Lorann's and i got a few of their flavors in the 1 dram size , i must say i like them , they vape well for me and taste very good imo.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are incredibly strong though, keep in mind. The peppermint i use at like 2%.

Tapatalk: Samsung Note III

VU Sponsors