LOOKING TO BUY BRASS AV ABLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
A gal is selling a brass Able at ECF with a black carbon fiber sleeve for $210, but you will have to be "verified" to even see it in the Classified section there. If you are not verified, I can let her know you are looking if you want.

Last edited:

stevenbuker12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is it the guy that the title is OP back out? Because I tried to send him money and he said he won't deal with a new account... I said I'll send money first but nope

stevenbuker12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I actually just ordered one from 3f that looks real nice. Keeping my fingers crossed!

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I actually just ordered one from 3f that looks real nice. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I got a brass Able with carbon fiber sleeve from 3fvape and it's great. I think you made a wise choice. Can't say how it compares to an authentic, but I can't imagine the authentic is worth 10x the price. The 3fvape clones are very nice.

stevenbuker12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got a brass Able with carbon fiber sleeve from 3fvape and it's great. I think you made a wise choice. Can't say how it compares to an authentic, but I can't imagine the authentic is worth 10x the price. The 3fvape clones are very nice.
Thank you so much for clearing up my doubt, I trust your judgement if anyone! I ordered the storm trooper in copper with the battle deck and two caps! How long did yours take? 3f is going to be my go to for mech clones, they have EVERYONE of them. Rogue MO is next:)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
clone able hits similar to authentic. only difference is in the threading.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Thank you so much for clearing up my doubt, I trust your judgement if anyone! I ordered the storm trooper in copper with the battle deck and two caps! How long did yours take? 3f is going to be my go to for mech clones, they have EVERYONE of them. Rogue MO is next:)

I took a while - I'm going to guess at least a month. It took them at least a couple of weeks just to pack and ship my stuff. So be ready to wait a bit.

stevenbuker12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah they sent me the email to say it shipped so hopefully they've gotten faster lmao! But I wasn't hoping for more than fast tech lmao @gpjoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors