Become a Patron!

Looking for US based source of high-quality 100mg/ml nicotine?

µDavid

Member For 3 Years
Hello.

I do not live in the US, I live in Sweden, but thanks to EU's TPD directive I am no longer allowed to buy 100mg/ml nicotine within the EU.

A while ago EU also made it illegal for companies to sell solder containing lead to the public at which point I instead bought lead based solder from the US instead, and I thought that I should explore the possibility to instead by nicotine from the US.

The anti- e-cigarette movement in the US haven't disallowed the selling of 100mg/ml nicotine has it?

As far as you know, are there any restrictions on the shipping of 100mg/ml nicotine?
Such as there is for certain flavor concentrates which are inflammable?

This TPD directive creates a real problem for me since I vape 18mg/ml, once I had gone down to 6mg/ml but when I then tried a form of tobacco I noticed a great difference in my ability to concentrate and focus(I have ADD and Aspberger Syndrome) so I felt that I had to ether go back to tobacco or increase the nicotine levels and in the end I settled on 18mg/ml which gives me the same effect that tobacco does in terms of enhancing my focus/concentration.

And with the EU restricting me to only be able to buy 20mg/ml in 10ml packages that makes it impossible to make many of the recipes that I have developed, sure it leaves room for 20% flavouring if I had both VG and PG nic but that is simply not going to work for me.

I know that I could form a company and then be able to buy nicotine in the EU but my current financial situation may prohibit me from doing so.

I know of several sources for high-quality 100mg/ml nicotine within the EU but I have no clue about such sources in the US, even less so sources that are willing to ship to Sweden.

Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
No restrictions on mg’s of nicotine in the US. I get mine from nicotine river but I have no idea about shipping international. Nude nicotine is another trusted vendor, again no idea about shipping. If they don’t ship to Sweden it may be worth asking a trusted forum friend who is a US resident to buy it and ship it to you. I’d think someone would be willing just don’t know if you have any trusted friends here. Hopefully one of these vendors ship to Sweden for a reasonable rate. I think it’s myfreedomsmokes that sells 1000mg nicotine, basically the pure stuff. That would be the way to go if you know how to handle it, it is very dangerous stuff, like full suit, respirator type stuff. You could get a liter and have enough nicotine for quite a while I’d imagine. Just don’t want to spill that stuff on yourself. Like the old commercial for the game Operation “it takes a very steady hand”.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Nude Nicotine is a really good source.

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes what @SteveS45 said check out the US disturbers shipping FAQ's/pages most will have an international shipping section on where they will/not send... However if they do and it's seized, refused, or set back by your postal service/country don't have any grief towards the distributor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
However if they do and it's seized, refused, or set back by your postal service/country don't have any grief towards the distributor.

Most say not responsible for Customs fees or seizures~! It is on the Purchaser. Only fair in my opinion. Never know what they will or can do.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myfreedomsmokes has international shipping. Not sure to which countries though.

I've been buying my nic there for about 7 yrs now.

VU Sponsors