Become a Patron!

looking for the smallest battery made for vaping

I need an expert on batteries. What is the smallest battery that can power the mechanics of vape technology.???Im not even sure if this has been created yet. someone please lead the way. Im ready to learn.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, Mini iStick. Tiny little thing....

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you just want a battery, then the 10440IMR
bat-ef10440ft__55007.1421950253.1280.1280.jpg

But then you need a mod for it.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A 350 mah ego battery with a igo-s is going to be as tiny as it gets.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen mini-mods that take a 14500 series...not much power though, so you're really limited on what kind of topper you can use.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I remember v2cigs had 150mah cigalike battery if you wanna do oldschool carto style.

not looking for a battery that attaches to a mod or vape pen. it just needs to create a charge powerful enough to heat the coils and be as small as posible

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, when you title your post as being about a "battery made for vaping," most people are going to think of batteries that they know can be used for vaping...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So you want a small battery, 3.7v is kind of the standard to heat a coil enough to vape. Lithium Ion batteries are the chemistry that can supply the power needed, yet they only go so small. If you want a battery the size of a coin cell to power a coil, you might want to rethink asking the same question. you could use 3 aaa batteries in series to get the volts needed, but it's not what you are looking for.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whalesflow, I've merged the posts together here. I understand what you are looking to find, however creating multiple posts addressing the same question tends to mute the responses you will get.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a Mast Mod mini, and you won't even have a battery. The battery doesn't get any smaller than zero

18350's are small. Maybe not the absolute smallest, but pretty damn little. Here's a pic I found of a 4nine that's little.
16ao8y8.jpg

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This guy is probably looking to do something that is not allowed in this forum. Mods might want to look into this.

VU Sponsors