Become a Patron!

Looking for Rod Brown's Juice Calculator

Knight Maric

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been using Rod Brown's Juice Calculator for a while and I broke my laptop. Unforcently I can not find a working link to download it again. Anyone has the latest download link or the install files that they can put up?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm late to the game here... But with the link provided by @VelvetA, do I click at the top for "download" and everything is done, or am I to open and download certain things? Forgive me, but this one is brand new to me. Does it mix by weight?

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm late to the game here... But with the link provided by @VelvetA, do I click at the top for "download" and everything is done, or am I to open and download certain things? Forgive me, but this one is brand new to me. Does it mix by weight?
If you want all of it, click the download button and you'll get the whole thing as a zip file. Personally, I just grab the setup.zip and occasionally the readme to see what's been updated but you may want the whole thing to start with

Yes, it does mix by weight, calculates cost, calculates amounts for flavor-only mixes and my favorite of the newest additions - the shopping list :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you want all of it, click the download button and you'll get the whole thing as a zip file. Personally, I just grab the setup.zip and occasionally the readme to see what's been updated but you may want the whole thing to start with

Yes, it does mix by weight, calculates cost, calculates amounts for flavor-only mixes and my favorite of the newest additions - the shopping list :)
Ok, I did the download, I have a ton of things loaded on my desktop, but nothing opens. I had to have done something wrong. Thanks for replying back, Velvet!

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I did the download, I have a ton of things loaded on my desktop, but nothing opens. I had to have done something wrong. Thanks for replying back, Velvet!
Did you unzip and install (not just unzip)? If so, do you have an icon call 'juicecalculator' withe little beakers as an icon?

Does it work on a Mac, do you know?
Unfortunately no, just Windows :(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do. It's open, but when I click on things, nothing happens. I should probably spend more time reading it, lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where you able to get everything set up, Huck?
Not fully, yet. Either I'm over-thinking it, or it's just a lengthy process having to add all my flavors in. Admittedly, I haven't given it my undivided attention, I'm scatter brained today! Having a difficult time focusing on any one thing, and the feeling of accomplishing ZERO.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not fully, yet. Either I'm over-thinking it, or it's just a lengthy process having to add all my flavors in. Admittedly, I haven't given it my undivided attention, I'm scatter brained today! Having a difficult time focusing on any one thing, and the feeling of accomplishing ZERO.

If you where using ejuicemeup before, you can go to tools > import from. That should save some time. It is a very deep program but you'll love it once ya get it all figured out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you where using ejuicemeup before, you can go to tools > import from. That should save some time. It is a very deep program but you'll love it once ya get it all figured out.
I tried this, but it didn't do anything at all. Tried single flavor, tried all recipes. I really only wanted to save a few, but didn't even see the ones listed.

Even to add flavorings, it seems there are so many variables involved for each individual flavor. This could take days! Either I'm over-thinking it, or there is really a LOT involved in setting this up. Every time I click to add a flavoring, another window pops up with a bunch of other things to click on to add before I'm able to save anything.

It's making me feel quite dense, LOL!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried this, but it didn't do anything at all. Tried single flavor, tried all recipes. I really only wanted to save a few, but didn't even see the ones listed.

Even to add flavorings, it seems there are so many variables involved for each individual flavor. This could take days! Either I'm over-thinking it, or there is really a LOT involved in setting this up. Every time I click to add a flavoring, another window pops up with a bunch of other things to click on to add before I'm able to save anything.

It's making me feel quite dense, LOL!

Well, I tried it using the portable install. It's not that hard really, just different. ;)

Imported a .rec from eJMU...

There are different dialogs for editing each thing.

Hit Flavor % button to edit the percentage of a flavor.

Hit the Ingredients button to edit the actual ingredients. That includes ALL ingredients.

If there is anything I can help with, let me know.
It's my first time using it too, but I read the *huge* ReadMe file. ;) :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wish this calculator didn't require VB.Net in order to function ... :(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like ejuicemeup but it doesn't have the option to measure by weight that I'm aware of.

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a checkbox under the new ingrediants window you have to check. Middle left is a list - Flavor, Nicotine, Other, etc In mine I also have the "Catagory" filled in as a "Base". Also be sure to hit the "add to inventory" button.

All this is for Rod Brown's Calculater (from the subject of this thread) not ejuicemeup

VU Sponsors