Become a Patron!

Looking for RDA with great flavor

Hey guys, first post here, long time lurker..

I've read through many posts on here and would like to get some advice from the community on a great all around RDA.

Lately I have been most interested in the goon, but also have checked out the recoil, troll v2 25mm and pharaoh. What I am looking for is a good all around vape.
Flavor is most important to me but I also want a fair amount of dense vapor.
I'm honestly more of a simple coil kind of guy, recently got into wrapping Claptons and twisted type wires but don't enjoy a crazy warm vape.

Any goon owners care to remark on whether it is or isn't a good choice? I also don't like my vape to be extremely loud, though I can get over that if need be

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can't go wrong with a goon.
When I first picked it up I was expecting nothing but a cloud chasing atty. I was pleasantly surprised with the great flavor it put out, not to mention the clouds it puts out.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys, first post here, long time lurker..

I've read through many posts on here and would like to get some advice from the community on a great all around RDA.

Lately I have been most interested in the goon, but also have checked out the recoil, troll v2 25mm and pharaoh. What I am looking for is a good all around vape.
Flavor is most important to me but I also want a fair amount of dense vapor.
I'm honestly more of a simple coil kind of guy, recently got into wrapping Claptons and twisted type wires but don't enjoy a crazy warm vape.

Any goon owners care to remark on whether it is or isn't a good choice? I also don't like my vape to be extremely loud, though I can get over that if need be
this is what i have for comparison
Hatty
So Horney
Velocity V2
Aeronuat
Glasses
Velocity
Tsunami 24 glass window
Inde Duo
Pharaoh
Goon
Gear
mutation x V4

out of those the pharaoh kicks all their asses IMO and holds a decent amount of juice for an RDA.

most people will say goon or TM. personally i don't have a TM but i have a goon and find it a little overrated (don't kill me guys) it's a great RDA for sure but the side air doesn't compare to the flavor i get from the pure bottom air from the pharaoh. I also prefer the hatty and tsunami 24 to the goon as well. the aeronaut gives great flavor too but the build deck sucks so thats why i don't recommend it. the V2 is supposedly better but it's more of a strictly small single coil RDA IMO

Thanks guys, decided to go with the Goon because that's the one I've been eyeing and really like the look of it. Just placed the order. Really appreciate the input!

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see you already got a goon, but I have to tell you that out of all my rdas, I find myself going back to my original wotofo freakshow all the time. They are extremely cheap , I got mine for 10 bucks on sale at my local shop..they retail for 25. It has such a reduced chamber with a THICK barrel, and bottom airflow , ao the flavor is near unmatched. It's a 3 post , so you have to center the builds, and you can't put insane coils in is to however I do fit dual fused Claptons just fine...it also is beast in single coil mode. The airflow is so smooth and widely adjustable . Smooth no matter how much you close it off. I still love my goon, and the framed staples I put in it, but the freakshow v1 flavor it's just.....dope....I haven't tried the v2 yet but I hear it's even better....has way more airflow options and a huge velocity deck...

Beeboqueef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recoil over the Goon all day long. Better flavor, quieter and IMO easier to build.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors