Become a Patron!

Looking for more

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a 32 yr smoker who is 43 days cigarette free. I quit using the Aspire Breeze and 36mg nic salt. I bought a Smok Infinix to try but still something is missing? Where do I go next? I have watched numerous you tube reviews & I'm going to try the Vandy Vape bsrkr MTL kit next but I haven't been able to find one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm a 32 yr smoker who is 43 days cigarette free. I quit using the Aspire Breeze and 36mg nic salt. I bought a Smok Infinix to try but still something is missing? Where do I go next? I have watched numerous you tube reviews & I'm going to try the Vandy Vape bsrkr MTL kit next but I haven't been able to find one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to VU :wave:

When I was finally able to quit my 37-year habit with vaping, I was still sometimes getting overwhelming cravings

It may not be the equipment but your juice

Some find using NET (Naturally extracted tobacco) juice to really help, as it gives genuine tobacco taste without the dangers of combustion

If that doesn't satisfy, WTA might be your ticket - but is definitely a last resort, as it is as addictive as cigarettes, but again, without the dangers of combustion

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

When I was finally able to quit my 37-year habit with vaping, I was still sometimes getting overwhelming cravings

It may not be the equipment but your juice

Some find using NET (Naturally extracted tobacco) juice to really help, as it gives genuine tobacco taste without the dangers of combustion

If that doesn't satisfy, WTA might be your ticket - but is definitely a last resort, as it is as addictive as cigarettes, but again, without the dangers of combustion

NET juice I haven't seen that. I'll look for it. Thanks

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never knew about WTA. Looked it up and read up on it, have to do more but interesting. Not that I want to or need to go that route but good knowledge any way.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :vino:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. Glad to see another person dumps the stinkies.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

Glad you signed on!
:wave:

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one that I have found sells NET e juice here in the Edmonton area @ least I haven't been able to find any? As for WTA no one here has even heard of it!! I purchased a Kangertech Top Evod a couple weeks ago. I enjoy the hit from it!! It's working well. Now a few days ago my order from Toronto arrived!! I purchased a Joyetech Exceed D 19. I am loving the hit I get from it!! It's the closest I have tried that "feels" like taking a drag off a smoke!! Today is day 62 without a smoke and I've been totally cigarette free!! Not sure what's next for me on my vaping journey? Possibly just buy a few D19's to have as a back up lol!!

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow I get it now!! The flavor from my new mod & tank is unbelievable!! The same e juice taste totally different!! Way better!! I was mixing in one or 2 drops of the gross tobacco e liquids I bought into my pods & tanks just so I used them & didn't waste them. I've been reading here & watching reviews as much as I can. Trying to learn & educate myself because I AM NOT going back to smoking. With my 1st tank out of this new setup I mixed half & half my favorite menthol & one of the gross tobacco e juices. Night & day what a difference. My great tasting juices are going to be amazing!! My next purchase will be some sort of rebuildable tank and another mod to run it. Thanks Vaping Underground users!!!Screenshot_20180917-135819_Gallery.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No one that I have found sells NET e juice here in the Edmonton area @ least I haven't been able to find any? As for WTA no one here has even heard of it!! I purchased a Kangertech Top Evod a couple weeks ago. I enjoy the hit from it!! It's working well. Now a few days ago my order from Toronto arrived!! I purchased a Joyetech Exceed D 19. I am loving the hit I get from it!! It's the closest I have tried that "feels" like taking a drag off a smoke!! Today is day 62 without a smoke and I've been totally cigarette free!! Not sure what's next for me on my vaping journey? Possibly just buy a few D19's to have as a back up lol!!

WTA is usually only available online, since it's not really widely known. But as Ms Juicy mentioned, it's absolutely a last-resort option, as in, either I vape this WTA or I'm GONNA SMOKE! It provides the full alkaloid cocktail which is in tobacco, including the MAOIs, and those MAOIs are what make WTA nearly as addictive as smoking, though definitely a lot safer AND cheaper than smoking. It's also easier to wean down from WTA than from cigarettes, just by using less and less in your ejuice as you go along -- but it can take a while, if you want to avoid discomfort; it took me 15 months of steady weaning-down, and I've heard from others that it took them even longer.

As long as you've been cigarette-free, if you still have cravings, then WTA could definitely help. The biggest issue is determining the difference between an actual craving, which won't go away no matter what you do, and a mere passing thought of smoking, which is easily vanquished and forgotten with just plain nicotine vaping -- after over 4 yrs smoke-free, I still get the occasional passing thoughts, and I just vape them away till I forget I even thought of smoking. WTA is for the kind that badger mercilessly and won't take a hike no matter what you do, even following you into sleep and dreams -- not the occasional smoking dream, probably a lot of us have those sometimes, but the kind where it's just non-stop, won't quit, won't let up.

Welcome to VU, and a whole new smoke-free life! :) :hug:

Andria

VU Sponsors