Become a Patron!

Looking for hex grub screws / set screws... can anyone help?

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am thinking i want to replace some of my phillips head post screws with FLAT TIP hex grub (set) screws. I am especially wanting to do this on my aromamizer RDAA so it doesn't clip my nickel wire so easily. (Yes, i know the whole allen key is a pita but i am willing to sacrifice that if it means a better connection, less loosening, and less chance of clipped wire.)

I have a mutation x v3, Dark horse, and doge v2 (all authentics)

I understand these grub screws are M2 (metric) with 0.4mm and need to be 4mm long. Is that correct?

Can ANYONE suggest a place (in the US) where I can buy a dozen or more (not 1000 lol) for a reasonable price?

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if they are the same as the old patriot clone screws which I think they are, I have bunch. PM me your address or send me a SASE

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, i know the whole allen key is a pita but i am willing to sacrifice that if it means a better connection

You don't have to use Allen keys, you can use a hex or torx head screwdriver instead.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@BUDKISS screws are in the mail. I threw in a couple of allen keys for you too. I hope they work for you.

Got em. Thanks. (They fit my aromamizer but not the mutation x3 or doge v2). The grub screws seem to be easier on nickel build.
Way cool how vape enthusiasts look out for one another. Hope i can pay it forward.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know the Allen key size for the derringer I lost mine

VU Sponsors