Become a Patron!

Looking for a mod painted

Status
Not open for further replies.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is not what you said originally and this person was offering a solution. Don't say the forum prohibits it when they clearly do not.
I didnt say the forum didnt...please dont put words in my mouth. I said i cannot have affiliations...do me a favor. If u have nothing more besides the marker suggestion...let me just say thanks for the tip...so we dont go left when we dont have to. So again..thanks

Sent from a very cloudy room

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
\\
I didnt say the forum didnt...please dont put words in my mouth. I said i cannot have affiliations...do me a favor. If u have nothing more besides the marker suggestion...let me just say thanks for the tip...so we dont go left when we dont have to. So again..thanks

Actually yes you did.................

upload_2019-12-12_20-46-34.png

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
\\

Actually yes you did.................

View attachment 151469
R u fkin serious bro? Will it make u feel like your balls are bigger if i said your right? Then fine....your right. Typical long islander....bet your shirts open showing chest hair while your reading . Its obvious no one likes you. You definitely made my list...and i didnt even have one til now. JEEZUS....

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
For an easy DIY a solid color or metallic, automotive paint in spray cans. Use a base coat for either, that you'll find for either finish.
I've used all sorts of paint/coatings in my career and I've used metallic spray cans on some of my PC parts. A base coat gives it a metallic/metal look and the top coat is the color you choose. Easy [esp for a mech] and looks really good. Since it's made for cars its a hard, durable, heat resistant finish and I wouldn't be afraid to use it on the outside of an RDA.
On that mod metallic would look really good bending around that shape.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
R u fkin serious bro? Will it make u feel like your balls are bigger if i said your right? Then fine....your right. Typical long islander....bet your shirts open showing chest hair while your reading . Its obvious no one likes you. You definitely made my list...and i didnt even have one til now. JEEZUS....

Boy you are a fucking asshole. You expect people to know what you meant and not go by what you said? Maybe that is the way it works where you come from but here we go by what you say not what you expect people to think you meant or assume. I used to think you were cool but now I see you are just another douche buttbuddy of the clan. And you would find out how Long Islanders deal with your kind if you could afford to visit.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy you are a fucking asshole. You expect people to know what you meant and not go by what you said? Maybe that is the way it works where you come from but here we go by what you say not what you expect people to think you meant or assume. I used to think you were cool but now I see you are just another douche buttbuddy of the clan. And you would find out how Long Islanders deal with your kind if you could afford to visit.
Lmao....funny. i thought the same bout u...til u didnt know how to just say "ok" . Afford to visit...lmao...im there all the fkin time. Just cause its called island dont make people think its a nice one...your from queens and know who lives in queens?...should i continue Princess? Im done with you...go play somewhere else...little bitch
485988cfac298da49b462f73b7dc60f3.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Too bad I don't drink jugs of wine bro. Actually rarely drink ever. Had a neat whiskey in the summer.

So your naturally just an asshole~! No need for you to get involved. Just want to stir the pot or stoke the fires. GFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors