Member For 5 Years
What is the best out there like 454 big block. Looking for a good one for buck

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you're looking for a really great rda, in my opinion, the Vulcan is at the top of the list. Followed very closely by the Doge. I have 3 Culcans, & 2 Doge rda's, & I am very pleased with them. For the longest time, I swore that I would never move to rda's, I was a cast in stone tank fanatic, & always used my Kayfuns & Taifuns only. But at the urging of a friend that owns a vape shop, I borrowed one of his rda's one weekend, & tried it out.

And I will say that he almost didn't get it back. lol...I was blown away by the taste & flavor I got from it, & the cloud production was phenominal, but I'm not really a big cloud junkie. So, I started picking up different rda's to try, and the Vulcan & the Doge is where I finally settled in. I didn't mean to ramble on so much, I just got caught up in the moment. This is just my opinion of the best, rda's, but I'm sure others will have their preference....if you can get them to come out of hiding....lol....

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dark horse, origen V2, possibly...
i'm not a sub ohmer or a cloud chaser
so, the magma, origen are are what i own
several folks i know love their vulcans
good luck in your quest, there are quite a few excellent clones out there also...

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Or the Tugboat V1. With the airholes and posts drilled that thing can chuck clouds. Big, dense ones. I have 0.09 build, 3mm airholes each side and its my favorite at the moment. Its also quite old by now so even the authentic ones are quite cheap if u find one used.

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personal choice here. But I love the Doge as well as the Mutation X v2.

Both chuck huge thick clouds. And they both have flavor every time.

The decks are outstanding but the Doge well let's just say I'll kill 2 batteries and that thing won't even get warm.
I love my Doge

CigetteVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Magma for intense flavor, the TOBH for a nice in between and the Dark Horse for pure clouds!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not a fan of building on a 454.

I have a few RDA's, and my Tug V2 and my Mutation x V2 are my favorites at this point. I am adding a Plume Veil in 30 MM soon though.

A good juice well, and enough room to comfortably build coils, are pretty important, IMO.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best RDA's I like are the Stillare V3 on my XXIX and the 28.5 mm Stillare on my 26650 BFM..both are simple to build on and have adjustable airflow that faithfully produces awesome clouds and superb flavor vaping VG max juice from ITC Vapes....I have 12 different RDA's to choose from but these two are my favorites for simplicity and performance..pic is the XXIX with the 22 mm copper Stillare V3... its fast becoming my favorite..lol
36194393cd24c2e0b1f025d33cddd56c.jpg

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors