Become a Patron!

Looking for a FA maple or coconut recipe please, Stash List included

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
I love Maple and Coconut ,(not together necessarily) but have been unable to find anything without adding to my stash, Anybody have any suggestions (if its not asking too much, anything I can make out of what I have below would be awesome) all my "substitute" recipes have turned out below average :/ I once vaped a maple and banna/pecan pre made liquid which was awesome

FA Coconut
FA Maple Syrup
FA Walnut
FA Honey
FA Joy
FA Marzipan
FA Marshmallow
FA Apple Pie
FA Meringue
FA Vienna Cream
FA Banana
FA Apple (Stark maybe?)

CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie
CAP Hazelnut
CAP Vanilla Custard
CAP Peanut Butter
CAP Sugar Cookie
CAP Sweet Strawberry

TPA Brown Sugar
TPA Sweetner
TPA Key Lime
TPA Cinnamon Danish
TPA VBIC
TPA CheeseCake (Graham Crust)

INW Biscuit

FW Yellow Cake

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you've got HIC's Maple Cream cookies in that stash...problem is I can't find the recipe on the forum and don't see it on HICSMIXES.com so I can't remember if I paid for it or not...@headinclouds should be able to point you in the right direction.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I think you've got HIC's Maple Cream cookies in that stash...problem is I can't find the recipe on the forum and don't see it on HICSMIXES.com so I can't remember if I paid for it or not...@headinclouds should be able to point you in the right direction.
That one didn't age so well, but it needed FA Cookie and vanillas, so not with that list of flavors anyway.
I looked through that list earlier, but without vanillas, didn't match any of my recipes.
Of course, plain old 3% Vienna Cream is good to me!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
Thanks HIC, will give that a go , (maple and vienna) sounds great .. Now to find something coconutty.. perhaps some marshmallow and biscuit ?
I have already done your Sugarr Almond Apple Tart and your right its great ! Was my first mix (i'm new to this) and was amazed how little flavour was required to get so many different notes from a 2 flavour recipe , I also made a batch with a touch of VBIC , which was also nice but seemed to overpower it a little (unmodified was best :) )

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
Off Topic Hic, but do you think I could do your Vanilla Lime Cheesecake , with TPA KeyLime in place of FA Cold pressed ? guessing I'd need to up the % a tad ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Off Topic Hic, but do you think I could do your Vanilla Lime Cheesecake , with TPA KeyLime in place of FA Cold pressed ? guessing I'd need to up the % a tad ?

Sure you could! I'll bet 1% of Key Lime would be good.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
I'd suggest Jason's white coconut cake, I believe you have everything to make it, you can search for the recipe here, and find it, it puts FA coconut to good use, and is a really solid adv for me. Another possibility is diy or die, waynes, funfetti recipe, also here somewhere, it's amazing after a good few days of steeping. Just search for it in the recipe section of VU. Happy mixing friend! Also, squonk has a few recipes that use fa coconut now that I think about it, his coconut cake doughnut is so creamy and good, you might have everything for it as well.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Wow Jasons , sounds ACE ! , Iv'e done funfetti which is great ! .. Will try and find the coconut doughnut.
Awesome, ya Jason's white coconut cake is friggin great. Simple but the flavor is spot on, believe you'll enjoy it. The doughnut one has tfa vanilla cupcake in it, you might be able to sub it for another ing. On your list. Possible a small amount of inw biscuit? Or tfa cheesecake graham crust might be promising.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
I thought maybe vienna cream, but I guess that lacks vanilla.. I may try it with the Cheesecake graham crust..
I dont have FA almond for the Coconut cake.. dont know if I should add another nut in its place, or up the marzipan..

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
I dont have
FA Fresh Cream - 1%

FA Vanilla Classic - 1%

Recon VBIC would replace them both and at what sort of % ?

I made a Maple Cream Cookie that really works out and stands up to a steep if any one is interested. not really into using coconut for anything but subtle notes at very low percentage, it seems this 15ml bottle might be handed down to my grand kids.

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
I made a Maple Cream Cookie that really works out and stands up to a steep if any one is interested. not really into using coconut for anything but subtle notes at very low percentage, it seems this 15ml bottle might be handed down to my grand kids.
Yes Deffo ! please !

Well, first of all, I'm a Vermonter through and through, so this is a flavor I'm very particular about, with a very discerning palate. I missed the mark when mixing it the first time I tried because I hadn't the right maple flavor, and I hadn't yet learned my proper percent usage for the flavors involved. But, I finally got it I believe, and here's where I'm at..I might have to make it sweeter than this, but that would be the only change..
FA Cookie - 6%
FA Maple Syrup - 3%
FA Vienna Cream - 2%
FA Fresh Cream - 1%
try it and enjoy! It won't be quite right unless you have that maple..

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have all apart from fa cookie. Which I might sub for iNW biscuit which I hear is similar. Thanks !

INW Biscuit is a bit stronger/sweeter than FA Cookie so maybe start lower like 3-4%.
CAP Sugar Cookie might work well too, and 6% is a good starting point.
Just expressing my thoughts here...

VU Sponsors