Become a Patron!

Long time, new here!

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
I just found the Underground and thought I would check it out. I have been vaping for about a year and use both mechs and regulated mods. I am from the Seattle area and am looking forward to meeting some folks and hopefully adding to the discussion. Hi!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi!! what kind of set up do you have and do you mix?
welcome to VU, and hope to see you around.. we have a few people from your area here.. :)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope you enjoy yourself here.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum. As a night owl, I like to see new members on the west coast.

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
I am currently using an Eleaf 50W with a Lemo. I also like squonkers, I have a REO and a PEKO Mech that I run a Nuppin and Odin on. I have not tried DIY but I used to be a DJ! I am on the fence about making my own juice. A lot of it is hinging on the legislation in WA state and what directions it goes. I run everywhere from .5 to 1.5ohms all depends on my mood. My ADV currently is Red Drop from Mt Oak.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am currently using an Eleaf 50W with a Lemo. I also like squonkers, I have a REO and a PEKO Mech that I run a Nuppin and Odin on. I have not tried DIY but I used to be a DJ! I am on the fence about making my own juice. A lot of it is hinging on the legislation in WA state and what directions it goes. I run everywhere from .5 to 1.5ohms all depends on my mood. My ADV currently is Red Drop from Mt Oak.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Nice!! how do you like the odin?? you might have to share some tunes too :)
yes, keep an eye out for what is happening, very important..
wouldn't hurt to check out ecigexpress.com too.. they are about in the same area you are.. pretty cool peeps..
See you around here somewhere!

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
The Odin is a great RDA. It has a huge chamber and nice afc. For the size of the chamber it has it gives off great flavor. I am not a cloud chaser but I do appreciate and enjoy some clouds now and then. That is where the Odin shines. The build quality is top notch. It is my favorite rda at the moment and I highly recommend it. Next up is the Marquis.

VU Sponsors