Become a Patron!

long shot but looking for help

I dropped my mod and damaged it it doesnt stay together for long but my biggest problem is my rda was dameged and is now shorting through the center pin the pin puched out and the insulator fell out i am looking for help with one or both of these items preferably free as i just started my job and and i will not get payed for a few weeks i do not have much money for a new one let alone shipping unless it is cheap of you would be kind enough to ship for free how ever if you help me out when i get payed i will send them and some juice to another member in need

Davect06607

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You joined just today, just to ask for hand out?
Sorry bud, I dont mind helping fellow members but I just cant in this situation.
Good Luck.

Ok thank you anyway, it seems to be working as of now if i wrap it in duck tape to keep the threads from slipping apart and i found an old clearomizer that seems to be working

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dropped my mod and damaged it it doesnt stay together for long but my biggest problem is my rda was dameged and is now shorting through the center pin the pin puched out and the insulator fell out i am looking for help with one or both of these items preferably free as i just started my job and and i will not get payed for a few weeks i do not have much money for a new one let alone shipping unless it is cheap of you would be kind enough to ship for free how ever if you help me out when i get payed i will send them and some juice to another member in need
There's several online vendors that are relatively cheap 101vape.com has doge v2 clone for like $11 shipped priority

sent from the back of Otto's bus

Thank you i think i got it fixed with duct tape an ego to 510 and an old ego tank.
It just needs to last for 12 more days plus shipping so i can buy a new one

VU Sponsors