Become a Patron!

Little help aye?

SalliV

Member For 1 Year
So the short of the story this is more of a cool safety question . So built some could out of boredom to see what I could get and made some 22g duel series coils at around 2.4mm put 2 of them into my geekvape blade and read at 0.08 now my question is cause I run bypass mode is this safe to go with now my battery are 21700 rated at 3700mh 30amp constant discharge all sitting in a dead rabbit rda

So the short of the story this is more of a cool safety question . So built some could out of boredom to see what I could get and made some 22g duel series coils at around 2.4mm put 2 of them into my geekvape blade and read at 0.08 now my question is cause I run bypass mode is this safe to go with now my battery are 21700 rated at 3700mh 30amp constant discharge all sitting in a dead rabbit rda
Might need some more info What volts does your mod read at in bypass mode with that build? Regulated mods work different to mechs in regards to how many amps you can pull out of the batteries. If it reads around the 4v mark, that's pulling about 50amps. If it's higher, the amps will also be proportionately higher.

I would potentially use this build in a dual parallel mech, with my vapcell gold 21700s, but that doesn't mean it's safe in the blade.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors