Become a Patron!

list of Top Airflow RTA's

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That looks pretty cool. I had major issues with the Merlin mini by augvape but this one looks pretty easy to build and wick
I do like the design with the airflow hitting the bottom of the coil. Good idea Mike had using tubes to guide the air down from the top to under the build deck. The airflow sounded super smooth in the video. Definitely interested in this rta.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Here's another top airflow to add to the list.

They kept that one quiet! Looks good mate thanks for the share...it’s like the original pharaoh upward airflow ....I like the direction mikes headed lately different things coming from his corner

Still waiting for the slow boat on the recurve ...slowtech gotta love em

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They kept that one quiet! Looks good mate thanks for the share...it’s like the original pharaoh upward airflow ....I like the direction mikes headed lately different things coming from his corner

Still waiting for the slow boat on the recurve ...slowtech gotta love em
Good grief... still waiting on that boat? Was it shipped via SS Titanic? I think your boat was sunk by ze German's!

Mike really is coming up with good ideas in the recurve and now this. I wasn't impressed with the icon or iconic but the recurve and the iNtake look fantastic.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Good grief... still waiting on that boat? Was it shipped via SS Titanic? I think your boat was sunk by ze German's!

Mike really is coming up with good ideas in the recurve and now this. I wasn't impressed with the icon or iconic but the recurve and the iNtake look fantastic.

Haha

Wonder what his next one is as well ...didn’t watch all of it mind did he say why he’s cut ties with VV?

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha

Wonder what his next one is as well ...didn’t watch all of it mind did he say why he’s cut ties with VV?
He didn't didn't say anything about cutting ties with VV but did mention he had worked with them in the past and thanked them. He did mention that he had three ideas he had and went to three manufacturers with those ideas. 1) Wotofo with the recurve 2) Augvape with the iNtake and 3) a squonker that he did not want to talk much about just yet.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't forget my new favorite tank, the OBS Engine 2.
They have addressed everything needed with the 2. Topfill port now is way less messy. Airflow is taken down then directed up and under the coils.
When I got it and figured out how to install coils in the upside down deck, I looked sadly at my beloved Supreme V2 tanks because I knew they'd be going to storage...

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been using the Themis with SS mesh in TC and it's superb flavor and super easy to wick. Bonus too is the single/mesh and dual coil decks are interchangeable, They should sell them as accessories. I bought 2 tanks to get the second deck and to put SS interior parts with black body. Looks a bit like a big Engine. It's been my go-to RTA since.
I always fiddle with stuff. If I have two of the same tank/different colors, I switch parts/colors. Make zebras out of them I mean.
1012181316-1.jpg
For anybody wondering the only thing different from the regular and mesh version, is the deck. Both decks are the same size so you can switch if you want. I first got a stainless regular version. I liked it so much I got a black mesh version. Then I made my zebras.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Because I like them so much,
Their leakproof,
and maybee some more people would like to know
on your list ….my favorite is missing ! its the intake single coil . in my opinion the best tank I owe and more on order . my English is not the greatest either was born in germany .

VU Sponsors