Become a Patron!

Liquid with stimulant effects?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO SNL should have never approved that skit anyway.
Sure, most of us are old enough to know better and it may have been funny to some of us, but many youngsters watch SNL also.
I'm sure some of them would try and figure how to make it work
If you ever watch "Intervention" you'd find that the youngsters figured it out.... But this place isn't for youngsters so you'd think that the nanny-bar would be set a bit higher here than on broadcast television.

It's VU though, so I'm not surprised. You can call someone every name in the book, but the thought police are always there to protect other adults from scary and disagreeable concepts.

Lame.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you ever watch "Intervention" you'd find that the youngsters figured it out.... But this place isn't for youngsters so you'd think that the nanny-bar would be set a bit higher here than on broadcast television.

It's VU though, so I'm not surprised. You can call someone every name in the book, but the thought police are always there to protect other adults from scary and disagreeable concepts.

Lame.
Hell, I agree with you, But like I said, it's the rules here. No illegal drug references or nudity.
I don't agree with the name calling either (although sometimes i'm guilty when I get pissed), but I have the option of coming back to this site or not.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I like the community members, I sometimes wonder why I even want to be a part of it when I clearly am not on the same page as the people who own the place... Not that they ever spend any time here anyway.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
While I like the community members, I sometimes wonder why I even want to be a part of it when I clearly am not on the same page as the people who own the place... Not that they ever spend any time here anyway.

I'm not on the same page as 99% of the human race. I just have to learn to pick my battles more carefully, and not impose adult standards on those determined to be children, whatever their age.

I've actually enjoyed this thread, and it seems that most of us are in agreement that vaping most stuff other than nic/Pg-Vg/Flavors and the oft-referenced "other stuff" is probably a really bad idea. Not sure I'd even want to try that e-caffeine stuff -- it plays hell with your metabolism just in eating/drinking, so why would you want to try to go for broke and kill yourself with it by inhaling it? God only knows what it would do to your lungs.

@Poppins... if you want to stay away from caffeine, why are you looking for a stimulant? Most of them will do the same damage that caffeine does, if not worse. Folks have suggested B complex and other holistic methods, and there's also ginseng, which I've tried, and that stuff is a powerful stimulant, but it gives you an even "speedier" feeling than caffeine. I guess you could try ephedra? If you really want to damage your body...

Exercise is often touted as a good way to keep energy levels high.

Andria

Last edited:

VU Sponsors