Become a Patron!

Liquid fast burning

Hi guys,

Recently i mix my 50/50 e liquid and then i add 1% citric acid to enhance my flavor but it didnt work well.

My juice is fast burning and easily dry hitting if long drag. It seems watery to me.

Any suggestion to make it right?

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are getting dry hits, it's probably because of your wicking. Dry hits usually occur when your wick isn't getting enough juice to keep up with your vaping. It would help to know what type of atomizer you are using....rba, tank?

If you are getting dry hits, it's probably because of your wicking. Dry hits usually occur when your wick isn't getting enough juice to keep up with your vaping. It would help to know what type of atomizer you are using....rba, tank?
Yes i know the wicking part. But this is definately problem with my liquid as i vape another liquid it doesnt have that problem.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I never used citric acid...so that's the end of my experience. Hopefully somebody else who has worked with it can chime in and help you more.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What kind of equipment are you using? Do you make all your mixes at 50/50?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The citric acid is not too coil and tank friendly if you are using it at 1%. If you want to add sour flavor to your eliquid, try using sour fruits such as Sicily lemon, lime, green mango.

VU Sponsors