Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do i have to keep wetting the cotton on top or no?IMG_2823.jpg

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're talking about refilling the tank then no. On the initial wick an fill you should put juice on the cotton.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
Thanks buddy.. Thats what i meant.. My son says you have to "often" wet the cotton.

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
here is my video on how to wick it
then fill your tank and just move it side to side after a few hits and it'll wick itself until the tank is dry. no need to drip
Hey cool video..Thanks for responding.. I build my own coils.. Just wanted to shut my kid up..

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks buddy.. Thats what i meant.. My son says you have to "often" wet the cotton.
If you're talking about an RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer) then yes that's true. You have an RDTA (rebuildable dripping tank atomizer), because of the tank you don't have to drip. The tank you have is also referred to as a Genny style tank. It's in reference to Genesis tanks that were popular a few years back.

-William Cowper

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're talking about an RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer) then yes that's true. You have an RDTA (rebuildable dripping tank atomizer), because of the tank you don't have to drip. The tank you have is also referred to as a Genny style tank. It's in reference to Genesis tanks that were popular a few years back.

-William Cowper
Thanks for the response bro.Im gonna copy & paste this to shut my kids yapper. 28 year olds think they know everything. Im the one that taught him how to build coils,in the first place.. sheesh.

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
By the way he has the RDTA Box mod too. And he says he has to wet it all the time or the cotton will burn.. I told him maybe he's wrapping (The cotton) to tight ?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
By the way he has the RDTA Box mod too. And he says he has to wet it all the time or the cotton will burn.. I told him maybe he's wrapping (The cotton) to tight ?
he's wicking it wrong. I have an RDTA box i got last week. ran about 5 tanks through it and haven't had to drip or change cotton yet lol and never a dry hit

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the response bro.Im gonna copy & paste this to shut my kids yapper. 28 year olds think they know everything. Im the one that taught him how to build coils,in the first place.. sheesh.
Lol, glad I could help you shut him up. I got two of my own that need that once in a while. Lmao.

-William Cowper

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's definitely wicking it wrong. Tell him to watch a few youtube videos on it.

-William Cowper

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, glad I could help you shut him up. I got two of my own that need that once in a while. Lmao.

-William Cowper
Hes a federal agent ile still woop his ass. Lol.. Peace.

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's definitely wicking it wrong. Tell him to watch a few youtube videos on it.

-William Cowper
Thanks alot buddy. im copying & pasting this one too. jeje

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hes a federal agant ile still woop his ass. Lol.. Peace.
Oooh, so he knows everything then. Lol. I got a lil brother that's a cop. Ask him to do an apendectomy on the kitchen table and it's no problem. He knows how with no medical training. Lmfao.

Don't copy and paste this. I don't need the feds on me. Lmfao.

-William Cowper

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oooh, so he knows everything then. Lol. I got a lil brother that's a cop. Ask him to do an apendectomy on the kitchen table and it's no problem. He knows how with no medical training. Lmfao.

Don't copy and paste this. I don't need the feds on me. Lmfao.

-William Cowper
Jejeje He works for NSA. But i wont copy this one.. :) Take care fellas thanks a bunch.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
to tight or to loose. Or not wicking properly into the "tank"
If you want to stage a demo, tear off a strip of paper towel, put a tsp of water on a plate and let just the tip of the paper towel strip dip in the water.. It will soak into the paper towel until the water is gone, which is the same as how a wick works.
lol sounds like your son needs to learn to build coils and wick better. I can vape over an hour or more on an RDA, without the tank.. just wick and whatever is in the juice well. (roughly 10 to 15 pulls)

VU Sponsors