Become a Patron!

Limitless 24 RDA

Avidos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
authentic-ijoy-limitless-24-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-brass-24mm-diameter.jpg

Anyone also tried? Bump this

Personal Rating:
  • 9/10 Vapor Production
  • 7.5/10 Flavor

Personal Review:
This atomizer from iJOY/Limitless is at first physically appealing, due to its design and large `LMC` badge.

Airflow for this module is wow, just wow, you still have airflow even if u close the bottom ones shut, that should be a `pros`.

The flavor on this one depends on how you build on it, the rating I gave depended on my 2 modules that are compared with similar build, then I notice a significant difference.​

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i think it has too much air flow and no ability to close it down effectively. like you said, even with air flow off, there is still a good amount of air flow. so very little air flow "control". i sold mine because i like restrictive lung hits. good atty if you like huge air tho.

Avidos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i think it has too much air flow and no ability to close it down effectively. like you said, even with air flow off, there is still a good amount of air flow. so very little air flow "control". i sold mine because i like restrictive lung hits. good atty if you like huge air tho.
Indeed, somewhat perfect for `cloud bros` :D Thanks for the input mate, cheers

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, thanks for input. I like the looks but don't like top airflow and not a fan of RDA'S that are way to airy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, thanks for input. I like the looks but don't like top airflow and not a fan of RDA'S that are way to airy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i too think it looks great. super easy to build on and machined really well. i just wish the air flow was a bit more adjustable. i really couldn't tell much difference between wide open and closing the airflow half. i could tell a little bit with air flow about 2/3 closed, but still very airy. i really wanted to like this atty as i am a big fan of the Limitless Plus v1.

i put 2 builds on this and ended up selling to a member here. i hope they're enjoying it :)

VU Sponsors