Become a Patron!

Life after the mvp v2

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys and gals, so I want to get my first regulated vv with swappable batteries, looking for something that can hold a charge for a while, and stay consistent with power output. Not a subohmer, use my kayfun at 1.8-2.0 ohms, same with fogger, (but that doesnt get as much use). My price range is 100$ or less, preferably less than 75$ (my old lady would moidle me). Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Maybe I'll win a contest? (Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the info y'all, next purchase is restocking all my juice, after that its a new device, somewhere in there gonna sneak in a veritas, and another kayfun clone.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A bit more power and a different form than the MVPv2, but also from Innokin is the SVD. I've had mine for..umm...since it came out.
Use it every day. It's tough too...mine has flown off the top of a refrigerator(!) and lived.:)

They are around $40-60+ depending where you buy.

$40-ish @ FT (IDK if they are genuine)
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004594/1370201-innokin-itaste-svd-telescoping-variable-voltage

$45 on sale from a good US vendor
http://www.hoosierecig.com/Innokin-iTaste-SVD-express-set_p_838.html

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A bit more power and a different form than the MVPv2, but also from Innokin is the SVD. I've had mine for..umm...since it came out.
Use it every day. It's tough too...mine has flown off the top of a refrigerator(!) and lived.:)

They are around $40-60+ depending where you buy.
I think Innokin is about to come out with the SVD 2 with the DNA chip from America in a Chinese device!! Should be one hell of a good little item!! Will only go to 20 watts though..

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the info y'all, next purchase is restocking all my juice, after that its a new device, somewhere in there gonna sneak in a veritas, and another kayfun clone.

If you want to save a ton of money start doing your own juice because you will have a lot more for a mod . Juice is so cheap when you DIY and it's not difficult at all , especially if you like simple juices.

You like green apple , buy green apple flavoring (dirt cheap) , you like strawberry, buy strawberry flavoring etc.. you can buy both for under $5.00 from the top e cig flavor manufacturers and that will last a while since all your doing is adding a few drops at a time until your juice taste just like you want it to .

The only other thing you need to buy is a base liquid amount with double the nic you usually vape at , i buy 100% PG , the reason i do this is because once i get the PG amount in double the nic i usually vape at , i add the exact same amount in VG and mix thoroughly , i now have double the liquid volume in the exact nic amount i vape at , a 50/50 ratio.

I don't bother with calculators and tons of mixing utensils , all i'm doing is adding drops to that mix and it works fantastic for me.

Sorry for the off topic but thats the way you save BIG so you will have more money for other stuff , unfortunately for me i'm still broke , i just can't win.

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Cloupor DNA 30 for sale here on the forum, if it interests you. Mine or not, they are very good DNA 30s, IMO. Yes, you can swap batteries, too and has a nice micro usb port for charging on the fly.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
spend the money and get a vaporshark rDNA - or wait for the provari 3 ...

it's better to spend the extra cash and get something that will last, trust me - i know after going through 2 mvp's, a svd, an evic, and awful clones - provari was the best thing I bought - thing is built like a tank and will last you for years!

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
have you thought about a vamo? I have a v2 and it's lasted two years so far.

Last edited:

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A VTR makes a great mod.
Vapor Joes has them for $59.00! Damn Joe, Great price....
And as an added bonus, they also serve as an excellent personal defense device.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great feedback y'all, thank you. I'm leaning towards the cloupor Hana/Cana clone set up. My follow up to that is i vape anywhere from 1.3-2.0 on all my builds, and can run through a kayfun lite tank during one workday, is the battery gonna last for that duration?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great feedback y'all, thank you. I'm leaning towards the cloupor Hana/Cana clone set up. My follow up to that is i vape anywhere from 1.3-2.0 on all my builds, and can run through a kayfun lite tank during one workday, is the battery gonna last for that duration?

with a 1.3-2.o ohm build, with a VTC5 (2600mah). Yep, it will take you through the work day. A tank on my Russian 91% @ 1.5 ohms on my vaporshark lasts me 8 hours easily.

VU Sponsors