Become a Patron!

Lemo2 or Goliath?

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting ready for my next purchase. I want a tank that satisfies me and I can put in my pocket and depend on it not to leak. I want something rebuildable. I'd love an arctic or a starre, but I don't want to depend on replacing coils. Inwasnt a fan of the original lemo or drop because it just didn't hit hard enough and burned above 40 watts. I know V2 is quite different. What are your thoughts on my two choices, and please share a great deal on them if you're aware.
Thanks!

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am probably slightly biased as I have a goliath on preorder. I decided on the goliath based on the size of the airflow hole size and the size of the juice channels. From what I can see in the pics and reviews I've watched both seem to be larger on the goliath. This is the first tank that although I am looking forward to receiving it. I am not chomping at the bit !!! That is because of my last purchase which was the starre/maganus. I am loving the flavor and airflow on this tank so much that I'm not using anything else. I purchased the goliath hoping that it will be as good. I want to avoid having to buy coils as I live 100 miles from the city and I like to be self sufficient. That said. If the flavor or airflow isn't to my liking I will buy a couple more boxes of coils and rebuild them myself. At this time if I could only have 1 tank it would be the starre/maganus. Am hoping the goliath changes this opinion. Never thought I would speak so highly of a clearo. Especially with all the rebuildables and drippers I own but the proof for me is in the pudding.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Lemo 2 is designed for a single coil builds, the Goliath for dual coil builds. Otherwise, I think, both will perform well. Therefore, the question should be: single or dual coil builds?

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the goliath and i love it. I had the herakles and have the subtank and arctic. I love my goliath the most. I have now sold the herakles and will sell the other two. Its my first rta. So i have no experience. Also it doesnt get hot like the sub ohm clearomizers. Build i have is 6 wraps of 26 gauge on a 2.5 mm came out to .36 ohm. Same as raylo did. I have it running at 35 watts.

Attachments

• 1428217782376~2.jpg
    1428217782376~2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the Goliath. I ordered from Triangle Vapes and it was only $33 shipped. It'll be here Monday.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
rudogg ---- Good to hear !! Hope I'm as happy when mine gets here. Somewhere between china and canada so probably another week yet.

rhyno ---- Hope it suits you. Let us know when you get it.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone on my pre order group got a faulty one. The air holes werent drilled out :-o mines just fine tho. I ordered mine from vapenw. I have the herakles drip tip on mine. It works perfect
96eba5498fe33c0a21785ba565851de1.jpg

VU Sponsors