Become a Patron!

Lemo - dry hits

nbp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since yesterday I started to have dry hits with my Lemo. It is not a real full dry hit, it is half dry. It happens not right after filling the tank but maybe half way through. It happened to me twice since yesterday.
I am using DIY liquid, about 65% VG, 1.6 ohm coil, Nemesis with a kick on 15w.

Another issue that I have with it is that I can't hold it in my pocket, every time that I sit, it is liking(badly)

Last edited:

Doomz David

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you need more cotton to stop the leaking.
if it runs dry put your fingers over the 4 airholes, suck on the mouthpeice like a straw a little bit, take your mouth off the tip, then take your fingers off the airhole and you should have a wet wick for awhile. don't suck to hard or you'll flood it.

been on the lemo for 3 days, its nice but not as good as a dripping atty for clouds.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You may be getting the cotton too tight in the coil. Have you rebuilt this thing a lot of times, or is it relatively new for you? I know when I had my lemo, I pretty much used the same "bunny ear" wicking I use in my kayfuns and never really had any problems with getting any dry hits, I would however get leaking if i left it out in the hot car (I live in Florida) or if I came from a hot environment (outside) to a cooler one (inside). Other than that, the lemo was a dream. (the temp and pressure thing will happen in most RTA's, not just the Lemo)

nbp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
tnx guys.
I replaced everything now, even the liquid, just succeed with a new flavor I made.
I stayed with the 1.6 ohm coil but tried to use less cotton.
I will update if it will still have dry hits.

nbp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
-Update-
After all was replaced as I mentioned above, it was perfect again.

Today I received the Cloupor mini (tnx ;-)
When I set it on 20w or more, I get a lot of dry hits, below 18w it is perfect.
What should I do to be able using higher wattage?

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna start off by disclosing I don't own a lemo, but I do have experience with kayfuns. I would try a bigger inner diameter coil it allows more wick, and should (theoretically) hold more juice in without risking a dry hit.

nbp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tnx Alex, I will try.
I am already down to 14w, otherwise dry hits.. :-(

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I might also try a different build thats maybe built a touch lower, so you can run it at higher wattages with less voltage

VU Sponsors