Become a Patron!

Lemo Drop Help

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Orchid chimneys fit, but I'm unsure about the top part of the chimney that screws on.

Grendel6.5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Could unscrew the trap in the sink and retrieve it.

Grendel6.5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You probably already found a solution but you could just order a drop kit. Extra glass and chimney top.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd remove the trap and retrieve it, if for no other reason than it's going to cause clog problems for the sink. Can clean with denatured alcohol from hardware store (pure wood alcohol, so let dry thoroughly after use) or pure grain alcohol from the liquor store.

Grendel6.5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah he said its at his friends house sink and was afraid to mess with the pvc connection. I advised him to take it apart but he was against the idea.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah he said its at his friends house sink and was afraid to mess with the pvc connection. I advised him to take it apart but he was against the idea.
Shame cause in my experience, PVC drains are even easier to work with than the old galvanized ones. Just need an adjustable wrench (preferably one made for the task), thread seal tape, and possibly a couple of new seals (slip joint would need new compression seal). Any hardware store can point the newb to the right parts (along with the denatured). Counting quick trip to hardware store, could be completely done in hour or so.

VU Sponsors