Become a Patron!

Lemo 2

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I have seen pre-orders for the new ELeaf Lemo 2. Any thoughts on it? I love my Lemo Drop (except the included drip tip), so I'm pretty intrigued by the Lemo 2.
Anyone else excited/not excited/indifferent/etc?
Here's a link:
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iSmoka-Lemo-2-RTA-p/elis-lem2s.htm
f26d23256d017d3f0c942bad77246429.jpg

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a Lemon 2 on pre-order and I'm excited to try it out. The top fill looks like it will make refilling easier as well as possibly allow for draining easily if you need to get at the deck for some reason. Personally I always felt the regular Lemo was too big and that he drop was a tad too small, so I'm hoping the 2 falls into that Goldilocks "just right" category

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've not gotten our first batch in yet so I can't comment on the performance yet. That said I'd very intrigued to see how they've pulled off the top fill which would be a game changer for me. The original LEMO for me works great, aside from the loose airflow control - AKA it changes on its own.

DRLyman

Member For 4 Years
Been waiting to try this tank and compare it to my others. Excited about the top filling. Just ordered one, so it should be here Tuesday unless the USPS screws things up again.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A copy of my impressions from a different thread :

So my Lemo 2 came in today and I have to say, I'm thrilled with it. I have it set up currently with a 1.3 ohm, 3mm coil (26 gauge Kanthal) and ReadyXWick, running at 14 watts. No leaks whatsoever from the top fill system (besides leaks due to surface tension with the juice. There is a learning curve for sure). The build quality is an absolute improvement over the Lemo drop. Thicker glass, thicker steel. Today was a great test day as I went out drinking so I was chain vaping and the tank size seemed perfect. 5 hours at a bar and didn't have to refill until I got home. I'm glad to have the drop as a backup, but with the exceptions of an accident or long road trips, I can't see it getting a lot of use. Best $35 I've spent in a long while and, with the quality of the original, the only tank I'm happy to have been on a preorder list without waiting for the day to day user reviews to hit.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id'e say skip the Lemo2 and get the Goliath instead.

There are no stupid batteries, just stupid people.

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
Been waiting to try this tank and compare it to my others. Excited about the top filling. Just ordered one, so it should be here Tuesday unless the USPS screws things up again.
Did 'ya get it? ;)
I've had mine for 4 days now, and I can't pin my finger down on what has reduced the "leakage" but, I believe leaving 10-15% air room when filling it has helped. Also continuing to check that all the "MAIN" components are screwed together securely. With two moving rings (airflow, fill port) you can accidentally open one while closing the other, or slightly unscrew the whole assembly.
But I do love the airflow. It is very customizable. The stock coil is about .6 ohm, I'm probably going to drop a little higher one in soon to reduce battery drain, but the vapor production is wonderful, and if you have a reducing drip tip to condense the vapor that will increase the flavor to a highly acceptable level.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Id'e say skip the Lemo2 and get the Goliath instead.

There are no stupid batteries, just stupid people.
The goliath is a nice looking tank, but isn't it designed for dual coil builds? I've tried duals and singles and seem to prefer a single coil 99% of the time, even in my RDA

DRLyman

Member For 4 Years
Did 'ya get it? ;)
I've had mine for 4 days now, and I can't pin my finger down on what has reduced the "leakage" but, I believe leaving 10-15% air room when filling it has helped. Also continuing to check that all the "MAIN" components are screwed together securely. With two moving rings (airflow, fill port) you can accidentally open one while closing the other, or slightly unscrew the whole assembly.
But I do love the airflow. It is very customizable. The stock coil is about .6 ohm, I'm probably going to drop a little higher one in soon to reduce battery drain, but the vapor production is wonderful, and if you have a reducing drip tip to condense the vapor that will increase the flavor to a highly acceptable level.

Yes, I got it Tuesday. I wanted to use it a little bit before posting again. So far, I love it. I have filled it about 6 times so far and have never had a leak or any problem with it. It's performing perfectly for me. I watched a review by Mike Vapes before I got it. He said that right after he fills his, he closes the fill port, opens the airflow, and then quickly takes a couple hits and his has never leaked. According to him, that helps with the vacuum inside the tank and prevents leaking. Not sure if it is true or not, but that's what I've been doing and have had no problems. I'm thinking about ordering one more since I like this one so much. It's been a good week for vape mail. I received the Lemo 2 Tuesday and last Saturday the SX Mini M class came.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yes, I got it Tuesday. I wanted to use it a little bit before posting again. So far, I love it. I have filled it about 6 times so far and have never had a leak or any problem with it. It's performing perfectly for me. I watched a review by Mike Vapes before I got it. He said that right after he fills his, he closes the fill port, opens the airflow, and then quickly takes a couple hits and his has never leaked. According to him, that helps with the vacuum inside the tank and prevents leaking. Not sure if it is true or not, but that's what I've been doing and have had no problems. I'm thinking about ordering one more since I like this one so much. It's been a good week for vape mail. I received the Lemo 2 Tuesday and last Saturday the SX Mini M class came.
Are you building your coils with nickel for use with you M class ? If So How's That working For you?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I used a nickel occ in my kanger with the SX but had problems. Just curious on your experience

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Mine got that burnt taste in less than a day. May have had joules to high. The SX worked great though and flavor was outstanding while it lasted

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine is still in pre order, dammit. I want my Lemo ASAP.

Anyone tried NI200 with this yet? Im hoping thats not gonna be an issue, works flawlessly with the original Lemo.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I have the original lemo and am not a fan for the reasons the V2 is created lolol. But since I now have the SX M I am gonna get it out and try some nickel builds and vapes before I decide on getting V2

DRLyman

Member For 4 Years
Mine got that burnt taste in less than a day. May have had joules to high. The SX worked great though and flavor was outstanding while it lasted

Same thing here. Now I have one left. Was going to hold on to it, but I think I will just try it and see what happens.

DRLyman

Member For 4 Years
I have the original lemo and am not a fan for the reasons the V2 is created lolol. But since I now have the SX M I am gonna get it out and try some nickel builds and vapes before I decide on getting V2

The filling on the 2 is great. The airflow is not as much as a subtank or any of the other subohm tanks. It's close to a subtank mini, but not quite there. That I had to get used to. It is much better than the first Lemo. Still using the coil it came built with. Changing to a different coil size could help, though.
I gotta say, I've got a few clones, and the amount of machine oil that came on the Lemo 2 was much worse than any of them. Never seen it that bad before. And it came with cotton already in the coil. I feel sorry for anyone who just fills and starts using it without a thorough cleaning. I ran rinsed mine and then ran it for 2 8 minutes cycles in my ultrasonic before using it.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I kinda want to wait for the black Lemo 2. There has to be one soon!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can anyone tell me if the lemo 2 chimney and barrel are the same diameter and threading as the v1?

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would love a Lemo 2 in fun colors like red, copper, black, blue, etc.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, the chimney and barrel are interchangeable.
Yeah I can confirm as well. I just got a batch of them in and swapped them between the two. The outside diamater of the LEMO2 is a smidge larger but hardly noticeable. They appear to be using slightly thicker metal. @DRLyman is spot on about the oil BTW. Just handling it for a minute to check the chimney my fingers were quite oily and slippery. You definitely want to give these a very good wash before using it!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm waiting on the Lemo Drop 2.

VU Sponsors