Become a Patron!

Leather vape case for smok x cube 2???

Djentleman9601

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for a leather sock like case that will hold my x cube 2 and 1 or 2 juices. Been searching the Web but I've had no luck so far.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Cubed2mod

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only things I have found are the wrap/stickers for the body. Although I did recently see a thing on Smok's website about sending them "art ideas" for those types of wraps etc. You should recommend what it is you are looking for on there. Never know, maybe they are actually serious about listening to their customer's lol

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look for someone who does leatherwork and commission them. You probably won't find something that's specific like this just available in bulk. There are a lot of leatherworkers out there. I used to know some back when I went to rendezvous with my uncle, but I haven't been in years. But, there are plenty out there that do it as a hobby and will gladly make you just about anything you want as long as you pay for the materials and their time (basically it'll cost).

If anything I'd bet you could find some standard dimension cases sold cheaply as they could mass produce and actually have a wide market of customers, but to be specific to a single mod, I doubt it.

Djentleman9601

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah I think if anyone wanted that you'd have to go to a leather worker. Seen a non leather one on that vaping sox though. I just thought it'd be convenient if you drip to carry a couple bottles of your favourite liquid with you neatly with your mod. They made some pouch like holders there. I think leather is to big of an investment for this one mod as I'll most likely get another bigger better mod later on, as the vaping market is always improving mods constantly and bringing them out as we all know.

I think you should all visit vaping sox website, some cool stuff there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors