Become a Patron!

Lavender Flavor Ideas (your input needed)

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love Lavender, I feel the eJuice community is in need of some great NEW Lavender flavors. On Friday I personally spoke with the owner of “The eJuice Factory”. I asked if he could create some type of Lavender eJuice flavor. After a little sweet talking, he has so graciously agreed to personally have his flavor manufacture create 2 (two) new Lavender flavors on one condition. The vape community must select the flavor profiles for the 2 new Lavender flavors. Your suggestions will count towards the creations.

The 2 most creative Lavender mixture ideas will be sent to the owner of The eJuice Factory for R&D work by the manufacture.

What two (2) Lavender flavors would you like to see get created?

Example: Lavender, Peachs & Cream or Lavender & Grape, etc…

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i love the scent of lavendar, but never thought about vaping it. didn't even know it had a taste. guess i learned something....thanks :)

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kelli, I'm with you. I love the scent of Lavender. This is why I'm on a mission to have some great Lavender flavors made. Let's hope they taste as good as they smell...

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you think Lavender & Orange Blossom would be a good one?

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only instance where I've tasted lavender is in some Earle Grey teas. It's usually just to add aromatics to the blend. I can't detect an actual lavender flavor in the teas. Just the smell of Lavender that brings out some of the more floral elements of the tea leaves.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Lavender is for smelling and not for vaping IMHO.

I tried a lavender E-Liqiud once from a well known company and it tasted like I was vaping Great Aunt Millie's Perfume.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love Lavender, I feel the eJuice community is in need of some great NEW Lavender flavors. On Friday I personally spoke with the owner of “The eJuice Factory”. I asked if he could create some type of Lavender eJuice flavor. After a little sweet talking, he has so graciously agreed to personally have his flavor manufacture create 2 (two) new Lavender flavors on one condition. The vape community must select the flavor profiles for the 2 new Lavender flavors. Your suggestions will count towards the creations.

The 2 most creative Lavender mixture ideas will be sent to the owner of The eJuice Factory for R&D work by the manufacture.

What two (2) Lavender flavors would you like to see get created?

Example: Lavender, Peachs & Cream or Lavender & Grape, etc…

I like the smell but not sure I'd vape lavender though. Are you affiliated with this vendor is he looking for people to make suggestions for him?

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the smell but not sure I'd vape lavender though. Are you affiliated with this vendor is he looking for people to make suggestions for him?
No I contacted him to see if he had Lavender. He did not. I had a Lavender that taste so good from a local B&M but the flavors are so inconsistent. I asked the owner of The eJuice Factory would he create a Lavender. He said he would create 2 of them if I choose the flavors. I was looking for imput.

Also, I was very afraid of Lavender in fear it was "bad" as it more a fragrance then a flavor, I was so wrong. Lavender is a great vape. I want to see more.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, ummmmm so why wouldn't you ask the folks in DIY, they work with flavors every day?

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lavender is for smelling and not for vaping IMHO.

I tried a lavender E-Liqiud once from a well known company and it tasted like I was vaping Great Aunt Millie's Perfume.
That's my fear. However, if you search around there's a lot of Lavender comments that are positive for "vaping". Ask Aunt Millie to sell me a 5ml I'll vape it

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, ummmmm so why wouldn't you ask the folks in DIY, they work with flavors every day?
I think I'm going to call him and ask for a Lavender Vanilla Cream. It's my all time favorite candle scent. I've always said, I would love to "eat" that candle!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lavender and natural vanilla (like a naturally extracted vanilla bean, not a vanilla flavor) go really well. Lavender ice cream would be good. (kind of similar... or combine them both)
I love lavender. If done right it's really nice. Some taste like potpourri and the nice ones taste more like tea.

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think that if the lavender took a back seat to a vanilla/ custard base it could be great.

No cig

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On Sunday I got a call from the guy at The eJuice Factory. He stated that they just received 2 (two) lavender base concentrates developed by the manufacture of Lavender...

1.) A pure Lavender (w/ Natural & Artificial flavor)
2.) Sweet Lavender (w/ Natural & Artificial flavor)

I've went over all the suggested flavors mentioned and recommended. After concluding that there are so many mixes that can potentially go very well with Lavender, he decided it would be best to not mix the lavender as of yet. He's sending me several different Vanillas, Custards, and other flavors first to try (all ready mixed without the lavender) as he feels the main flavor must be LOVED first as it will be the headliner in the final mix. This made a lot of sense.

Once I get the flavors and find the best of the best I'll contact them for the final results to proceed in some lavender creations..

First I must give the customer service at "The eJuice Factory" a 5 star, two thumbs up for even thinking of taking all this time to help a customer in this level of a request.

I'll keep everyone posted...

VU Sponsors