Become a Patron!

Last Chance - Make me an offer - No Reasonable Offer Refused!!!!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Like the Title Says, Make me an offer, if I ain't insulted (I did spend real $$ on this stuff) it's yours! - I am however removing 1 mod & tank to give to someone who wants to quit smoking!

Thanks to Vaping I quite smoking 2 years ago, and 2 years later I find I no longer need/want to vape. So I'm selling it all.

All my gear for sale (10 MODS, some tanks, modfathers, and drippers).

The details: I will not split it up, only want to ship to one buyer. All my stuff is clean and taken care of. Check my other reviews to see how I take care of stuff. All the tanks/drippers washed with soap & water & disinfected with Alcohol!

Shipping is $20.00 USPS anywhere in the U.S.

Please ask questions on this thread so everyone get the benefit.

Make offers via Private Message - Will Pick Best Offer 6/9/2018! (5:00 p.m. PDT)

I've indicated condition on a 10 scale next to each item.

Picture:
197Tmfu.jpg

Inventory:
MODS:
HCigar VT133 - 8/10 - some rub wear
HCigar VT250 - 9.5/10 - clean
iJoy Maxxo Quad - 9/10 minor nick
iJoy Lux - 7/10 no scratches or dings, but juice under the glass of the LCD
Wismec RX Gen 3 Copper/Black 8/10 - I dropped it, one corner scratched
Wismex RX 200 Red/Black 8/10 some wear paint rubbed off, this is my original MOD
SMOK T-Priv (silver) - 9/10
Kanger KBOX 200 (red) - 9/10
Kanger Dripbox 160 - 6/10 (Lent it out, came back all scratched up. Work Great though. I think this is the best Squonker I've tried)
Tanks:
Aspire Athos - Rose Gold - 9.5/10
Stentorian Steam Engine - 9/10
SMOK TFV-12 - 9.5/10
Uwell Crown & Crown II - 9/10

RDTA:
2 ModFather's (black) complete with 20ML glass and Chimney 9/10

RDA:
2 Peerless - 1 black, 1 gold
2 Radar - 1 black, 1 gunmetal (1 new in box unopened)
1 Budha Z3 30mm Silver - 9/10
1 Movkin, never used
Mutation V5 XL

Charger:
1 4 bay charger

Last edited:

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lotsa good stuff in here, make me an offer ...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What a great lot!!!

Someone is going to get a great deal!!!

Start sending this guy offers!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Last Chance - If I don't sell it here, it's probably going in a box never to be seen again ... or until I move, then they'll be collector's items!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great deal for a heck of a lot of gear and sorry I have no need but I would like to say you should keep something for that day when you miss vaping. Seen it happen a ton of times. Good Luck on your sale~!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great deal for a heck of a lot of gear and sorry I have no need but I would like to say you should keep something for that day when you miss vaping. Seen it happen a ton of times. Good Luck on your sale~!

Thanks, after 50 years, I am finally free... Vaping saved my life - literally - and I'll be eternally grateful, not going back

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With how many years you smoked and Congratulations thinking you can give up vaping now! I think you really need to keep at least one. Because you know how life goes and if one of those days happens to come along a pack of smokes is a hell of a lot easier to get.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
With how many years you smoked and Congratulations thinking you can give up vaping now! I think you really need to keep at least one. Because you know how life goes and if one of those days happens to come along a pack of smokes is a hell of a lot easier to get.

That's the thing, I'm done, I was down to .05mg/ml (had to buy 3 and 0 and mix it myself) - I got to the point where even though I enjoyed it, I was tired of cleaning coils, pulling new cotton, spending money... when I quit smoking, it was easy cuz of vaping, and now I don't need to vape.

The only challenge has been finding things to do to replace the time I spent in the garage vaping... I got a really clean house, a clean motorcycle, and clean firearms.... not the least bit concerned I'll relapse... it is literally a miracle...

BUT!!! If for some reason I did, I'd buy the newest, coolest, ya know!

NOT GOING BACK.

Cheers, enjoy, I did!

VU Sponsors