Become a Patron!

Koopor Plus, debugging, new

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just received a Koopor Plus from Sweet Vapes in WI.

In power mode, it will only increase or decrease in increments of 10.0w. There is 60 or 70 but not 63 or 82.3.

Also, it is reading my Crown 0.25 at 0.46 but the same coil is reading 0.2668 ohms on my IPV 3 Li.

Is there a way to correctly set the wattage and resistance on this mod, or did I get a POS that will require warranty service?

Thanks and Happy New Year,
Mike

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd say if you can only increment in 10 watt jumps, there is a problem.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I reset it and the watts adjust correctly. However, it read 0.46 ohms with both an 0.25 Crown and an 0.20 Arctic. Then it read 0.00 ohms with an 0.3 Atlantis. Not sure I would touch that with anyones ten foot pole. Koopor said they are trying to get Smok Tech on the ball, but they are frustrated. Sweet Vapes was no help. Also it took 30 min alcohol soak to get the TFV4 base unstuck from the o ring connection to the glass. Ppl like this need to go away imho.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I reset it and the watts adjust correctly. However, it read 0.46 ohms with both an 0.25 Crown and an 0.20 Arctic. Then it read 0.00 ohms with an 0.3 Atlantis. Not sure I would touch that with anyones ten foot pole. Koopor said they are trying to get Smok Tech on the ball, but they are frustrated. Sweet Vapes was no help. Also it took 30 min alcohol soak to get the TFV4 base unstuck from the o ring connection to the glass. Ppl like this need to go away imho.
I'd get the Koopor replaced!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like my Koopor, It's part of my daily CIRCULATION... I don't do TC... Power mode is accurate, stop comparing and start VAPING

VAPE ON

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are 2 power modes, one is memory wich u can customize and normal power. If you don't change the setting in memory mode it only changes in increments of 10. Press the fire button 3 times and then again. Then you should be able to scroll from power to memory and to TC mode. Then you can even adjust the ramp up. As far as ohms make sure to tell it is a new coil. Every once in a while it doesn't read right for me and I just unscrew my tank and reinstall. Just make sure to tell the mod it's a new coil when it asks. So far for me I love the koopor plus, I can even chuck decent clouds in TC mode.

VU Sponsors