Become a Patron!

Kiwi Yogurt + K.C.Y

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the best yogurt mix I have made to date. I'm not sure if it's the base or a combination of base and kiwi, but I sure do like it. CAPs Bavarian Cream is what really makes this rich, creamy and really makes the yogurt come alive. I will be experimenting with other fruits. I do have a kiwi w/FA white peach steeping now. Anyway I hope you like it.

Kiwi(FA) 2%
Yogurt(FA) 2%
Bavarian Cream(CAP) 3%
Vanilla Bourbon(INW) 1% (I'm sure FA will work)
(10 day minimum steep)
EDIT: After playing around, I'm finding this yogurt base to be much better.
Yogurt(FA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic(INW or FA) 1%
As you can see I increased FA Yogurt, eliminated CAPs Bavarian and changed Vanilla type.
This mix not only taste MUCH better, but is also good to vape the next day.
To really kick it up, try what I shall dub... K.C.Y.
Kiwi(FA) 1.5%
Cantaloupe(FA) 2%
Yogurt(FA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic(INW) 1%
I can't keep myself away from it.
Kiwi-Parfait-2_CC_feat_0.jpg

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like FA Kiwi with a touch of INW Shisha Strawberry. :yes:

Ron
---
"Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie."- Miyamoto Musashi
NICE!:tunez:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm, looks like I have everything to mix this up! I have Saturday all to myself. It's mixing time! I'm going to try the SSB addition as well. Thanks Squonk and Ron!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess I'll have to sub tfa Bavarian Cream. Been wanting to try both fa yogurt and kiwi, I recently bought. May add a touch of Shisha Strawberry. Love that stuff.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess I'll have to sub tfa Bavarian Cream. Been wanting to try both fa yogurt and kiwi, I recently bought. May add a touch of Shisha Strawberry. Love that stuff.

You may also consider just making a two flavor Kiwi/Shisha Stawberry mix. Simple and good.

Ron
---
"The most beautiful things are not perfect, they are special"- Bob Marley

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You may also consider just making a two flavor Kiwi/Shisha Stawberry mix. Simple and good.

Ron
---
"The most beautiful things are not perfect, they are special"- Bob Marley
Never thought of that. 2 and 2?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't look at it as a hijack. Actually I mixed up 1.25% Shisha Strawberry + 1.5 kiwi+ 1.5% (INW)Shisha Vanilla +2%(FA) Fresh Cream earlier today.:wave:
If you don't stop I will have three bottles mixed....hey wait.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Then I guess I shouldn't mention anything about the(experimental) Butter Mint Ice Cream I just mixed up.:giggle:
Luckily I don't have those flavors and don't like mint. WHEW, that was a close one.

Is the INW vanilla bourbon TDM?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never thought of that. 2 and 2?

For me that would be more Strawberry Kiwi than Kiwi strawberry. I like both. As a stand alone, I like my FA Kiwi strong and mix it @ 3.7-4% (During summertime I sometimes also add .4% Koolada)

For me this is a S&V so you may wish to start with the Kiwi at 2-2.5% and add .5 of the strawberry. Ramp up the strawberry until it is to your taste.

My last batch was 2.5 kiwi and 1.8 Strawberry. I also have enjoyed 6% strawberry with 2% kiwi. ;) (Too strong for some and too weak for others)

Ron
---
"Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was curiosity. "-Jim Morrison

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EDIT:
After playing around, I'm finding this yogurt base to be much better.
Yogurt(FA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic(INW or FA) 1%
As you can see I increased FA Yogurt, eliminated CAPs Bavarian and changed Vanilla type.
This mix not only taste MUCH better, but is also good to vape the next day.

To really kick it up, try what I shall dub... K.C.Y.
Kiwi(FA) 1.5%
Cantaloupe(FA) 2%
Yogurt(FA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic(INW) 1%
I can't keep myself away from it

Last edited:

VU Sponsors