Kick 2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone used one? I was thinking of getting one of these seeing as I have decided to keep a couple of my mechs now. They don't cost a whole lot. Just wondering if they work well. Thanks for any info

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They work decent or at least the kick 1 did. For me it just wasnt worth it. You either need 18500 battery's or mechs with kick tubes so its added money unless you already have that stuff on hand. My kick 1 also was not the best on battery life. It didnt seem very efficient and that was with a origin with a kick tube and a 18650.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They work just fine in most mechs (I'm guessing you're talking about Evolv's kick and not the sigelei or smoktech) They don't fit all mechs. They fit your nemmy. You won't be able to use an 18650 with it as there won't be enough room.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NP kid you actually own one so you trump me. I only had the original kick. You used to be able to find kick tubes for stuff like the nemmy and the more popular mods but I have no idea the cost. Im a cheap ass so it wasnt worth it for me and I like a hotter vape.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are the kick tubes I got. They're not very flattering and the kicks don't fit in totally. You can't fully screw up the tube whichever kick you're using. But it almost screws up and it works. That's a tube on an Astro mod and on the right a nemmy

image.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice guys, thanks for the info. I may go ahead and get one. I think it will help with the vape, even if only a little :)

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will give you a more consistent vape if you vape in the wattage range the kick offers. Mechs are all about the battery and dialing your coil to good batteries but the drop off and constant battery switching gets old after a while.

VU Sponsors