Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Biker Jacket

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That’s a really scary fish right there!! It looks like it could eat people. :teehee:
They are from New Guinea. Have been known to bite people out of attack instinct but not eat them. Would love to catch one. My dad was in the Aus Navy and was a mad fisherman. He always said the toughest fish pound for pound he ever fought anywhere in the world was the New Guinea Bass.

Mash Potatoes

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They are from New Guinea. Have been known to bite people out of attack instinct but not eat them. Would love to catch one. My dad was in the Aus Navy and was a mad fisherman. He always said the toughest fish pound for pound he ever fought anywhere in the world was the New Guinea Bass.

Mash Potatoes

It would be something if fish ate people!! :giggle: That fish looked vicious, and fish usually don’t. :yikes:

Potato Pancakes

Yum!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Blueberry Pancakes

Helps if I continue on to the next page...
8254d9d4119f1280158eb25e621cda15.gif

Blueberry eliquid :juice:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Mind Eraser

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__liquor__2016__04__29135331__mind-eraser-720x720-recipe-c5b4e204b8d349c5983d8d7df6b55884.jpg

The cares of the day just simply disappear. It might just be your new favorite nightcap.

Ingredients
  • 2 oz Vodka (Absolute)
  • 2 oz Coffee liqueur (Kahlúa)
  • Club soda, to top off
Steps
  1. Add the coffee liqueur and vodka into a rocks glass over ice.
  2. Top with the club soda.
  3. Serve with a straw.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mind Eraser

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__liquor__2016__04__29135331__mind-eraser-720x720-recipe-c5b4e204b8d349c5983d8d7df6b55884.jpg

The cares of the day just simply disappear. It might just be your new favorite nightcap.

Ingredients
  • 2 oz Vodka (Absolute)
  • 2 oz Coffee liqueur (Kahlúa)
  • Club soda, to top off
Steps
  1. Add the coffee liqueur and vodka into a rocks glass over ice.
  2. Top with the club soda.
  3. Serve with a straw.

Sounds good, VJ. Seems slightly similar to a White or Black Russian. I used to love those. I think this is pretty much what was in them.

VU Sponsors