Naked superhero. I like his cape.
Though I wouldn't want to try it on.

Grocery aisle

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not really! Don’t fret. Keep calm and carry on playing, chum. :teehee:
Hi. Yeah I know and aren't :)
But never been a fan of people I dont know just dropping 1 solitary word on me like "well, aren't you missing something?" I find it condescending.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi. Yeah I know and aren't :)
But never been a fan of people I dont know just dropping 1 solitary word on me like "well, aren't you missing something?" I find it condescending.

Seems like we’re all riled up because of the lockdowns, though. But yes, I know what you mean. It’s happened to me. :blech:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Seems like we’re all riled up because of the lockdowns, though. But yes, I know what you mean. It’s happened to me. :blech:
:) No, not riled. What you see, or read I should say, is what you get, in face to face real life too. Not that I'm implying anyone here is not real :giggle: apart from robots.

Oh yeah.
Feed Lot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn’t mean like really pissed off, I just meant more on a hair trigger than usual. I feel it too, and I haven’t been seeing that many people. I’m really isolating. But even on the phone or whatever, I’m not as patient as I usually am. So I assume the same for other people. Cheers, mate.

Parking Lot

VU Sponsors