Become a Patron!

Kbox

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently purchased a sigelei 150 and loving it so far.

Moved off from a mech mod so the only gripe I have on the sig is the size. Looking at a Kbox.

Any feedback? Or another more stream lined pocket friendly unit you'd recommend?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got a smok xpro m65. Its the same size as my subox mini, which i believe should be about the same size as the kbox. Its a pretty solid built little mod.

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm the subbox is the kangertech mod? Seen pictures for it looked smaller just wasn't sure.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thats the one. I've never owned the original kbox. But actually the kbox looks a little bigger
hqdefault.jpg

The smok m65 is the same size as the subox mini or the new kbox, but the corners arent as rounded

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
price wise though, if you dont need the tank, looks like the kbox & smok m65 can be found for around $20, versus the subox mini kit which I haven't seen anywhere cheaper than like $50 with the tank.

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm ya that looks about what in looking for just something that's easier to Harry around with me.

Alright thanks :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a problem with the Kbox recognizing some tanks. Apparently, the 'no atomizer' message is when all the LEDs flash. 'Much happier with the iStick 40. Smaller, lighter, VV/VW and TC. Oh, and it is the pocket friendliest. I picked up a couple of 'em (around $25 each) cause one won't last all day vaping at a reasonable (?) volume at ~500 degrees. Better performance, though. With a Herakles tank, leaks are not a problem. Nice out-of-the-house combo.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want a subox mod lol I have the Sig 150 evixVT and I keep wanting the subox.. In white! LoL
Oh of course NOw add the white snow wolf... I'm addicted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors