Become a Patron!

KBOX and Subtank mini problem

I recently bought a KBOX and a Subtank mini. I love it but I'm having a problem when I put the tank onto the box. It has done it since I bought it and I'm wondering if I need to take it back and get it replaced or maybe it's normal. Every time I screw the tank on, if I put it on all the way so its tight it engages without even pushing the button. As long as I don't screw the tank on tight it's fine, it still works just fine. It's like it has a sweet spot and if I tighten it past that spot it engages. Suggestions? Please? It's driving me crazy! Thanks in advance!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like the 510 pin is stuck or sticking, have you tried a different atty/tank?
Because it also could be the tank itself that has a problem, process of elimination.

Donbear

Member For 4 Years
I have the Kbox and full size subtank. Have not had the problem you note. I ordered a mini and should be in soon. I'll let you know if I have similar problems. Agree with Whiskey - sounds like a contact problem.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I have the OG subtank and bought the kbox right off the bat and I've never had any issue like that I've ran the Atlantis and drippers even a Nautilus on it never had a problem

Now I will say when I remove the battery and put a new one in it automatically comes on and am if youre not quick with it the bottom cap will arc to the body but that's all design flaws but never the problem you speak of

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! I think I'll take it back to the vape shop tomrrow and get a new one.
That's a smart way to handle it. Sometimes when things are mass produced there can be a few that have a flaw in them and it is better to be safe them sorry.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a new mod and it's working fine now. Must have just have been an issue with the box.
Definitely better to be safe than sorry. We certainly don't need any more bad stories!

Just bought a subtank mini n kbox. Same problem everytime i screw the tank on kbox it doesnt light but if i loose it a bit it lights. Then another problem came, my kbox overheat n it smells burn.

That's a smart way to handle it. Sometimes when things are mass produced there can be a few that have a flaw in them and it is better to be safe them sorry.
Goodday sir i would like to ask that i bought a kbox mini mod and n22 atty firing at a 0.5 ohms, the problem is that whenever i engage the button, after releasing it that battery status goes down to one or more bars then go back to normal is my mod broken or is it just the battery or what? Thanks

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's not normal. Have you tried a different battery? They don't last forever.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors