Become a Patron!

KBOX 70 Watt FIRE button issues?

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Does anyone have this mod?

If so have you noticed that sometimes you have to press really hard to get it to fire. The longer I have had this the less responsive the fire button is getting. Any help would be much appreciated!

Sometimes it just doesn't fire at all or it takes a long time to fire.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't own one but this is the first time hearing of that issue. Where did you get it ?

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well that's simple, take it back and ask for a refund or exchange.

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Yeah I did, but just curious if it will do it on another one too.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did the store exchange it for you? Sounds like a fluke to me.

I was wondering if you got your new one yet and how it is performing? I've had mine for about a month and as of about a week ago my fire button has been acting weird. Every so often (maybe 1-2 times a day) I'll press the fire button and nothing happens. I try it again immediately after and it works. At first I thought maybe I just didn't have my finger completely on the button or something. So I started paying closer attention to it, making sure I press it completely, just to find it wasn't user error. Not sure why it happens, but I'm thinking of exchanging mine as well. Hoping this isn't a common problem and will happen with another one or not. Was just curious if your new one is performing the way it's supposed to.

VU Sponsors