Become a Patron!

kbox 40w and subtank plus

iShadouJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 3 authentic kboxes in silver and a subtank plus. This is my first ever post and I am hoping I did this correctly. so message me if interested :) I also read all the rules on trading.

L

Lighty269

I have 3 authentic kboxes in silver and a subtank plus. This is my first ever post and I am hoping I did this correctly. so message me if interested :) I also read all the rules on trading.

Pictures and Price Please!

iShadouJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
kbox $26 plus shipping? around $3 for shipping. please let me now if that sounds fair. and I think I just sold the subtank on facebook.

iShadouJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sorry my bad, I just posted it on my facebook page this morning https://www.facebook.com/igovapestore?_rdr=p If you want you can also message me on my facebook page. just wanted to make sure that I can put the link to it. or do I have to upload a new picture? sorry im a little new.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

iShadouJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah. for one shipping would be $3 first class 2+ $6 priority mail flat rate envelope

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Easy to do, I saw one for near $40 online just yesterday, can't remember the site. :eek:

iShadouJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I purchased mine in wholesale from kebotech from china as im trying to open my own vapor gear website. the prices were good but the sipping killed me.. looks like I have more research to do. thanks for sharing that with me Teresa

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't mean to kill your sale, still not a very bad price. But the more we can save, the more we can buy....lol! And if you're opening a store, you need those savings too. ;)

iShadouJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also have a evod 2 kit, emow kit, and emow mega kit if anyone would be interested in that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Based on the facebook page and the recent info you posted, this will be moved to the Unlisted Vendors area.

Good luck and welcome to VU!

VU Sponsors