Become a Patron!

Kangertech OCC Coils

I just bought a 5/pk of .5ohm OCC coils. The original coils that came with my subtank mini were stamped 5a. The ones that I bought were stamped 5b.

What is the difference? Will they work?

faithalone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's odd, i just bought a 5 pack myself and checked them and they are all marked 5A - Did they come in a box and were you able to verify the certificate of authenticity on the box?

faithalone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is weird but I just checked the one in my tank and it is single one that I bought at a local vape shop. It is marked 4L- maybe they are factory codes? Assembler ID's? Date codes? not sure

Just checked. Theybare authentic. I haven't tried them yet because i have a full tank with my rba in.

just wasnt sure if anyone had noticed this before.

faithalone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
interesting observation... maybe someone will have an answer

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is probably batch codes. This way if they have issues like they have in the past they will be able to quickly address which lot is the issue. I will ask and let you know.

Ok. My buddy has the same Kangertech Subtank mini. He got a OCC coil marked 5b and said it didnt fit, but then again, he might have just looked at it and figured it was wrong. I still haven't checked yet. Still have my RBA in and dont want to to waste ejuice.

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is what kanger tech told me.
3f977e31ea57d252ebb13c7f30d821af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem, I was curious about it as well. You don't have to purchase anything from me but if you want to check out our website it's http://www.ekovapors.com. Btw our Max vg line is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Weird I just looked at mine and I have a set of the .15 ni200 coils from vapor shark and a set of regular .5 from a different retailer and both are stamped 5A on them

firemandan26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just looked at mine out of curiosity and it says 5E. Thanks for clearing that up, eKo Vapors! Cool question ArsonCityBarber!

VU Sponsors