Become a Patron!

Kangertech nano atomizers

Hey all,
I am fairly new to using tanks while vaping. I got the Kangertech Sub-tank nano and absolutely love it. The flavor and clouds are sweet. The only problem is that it doesn't have a rebuildable atomizer which means I have to buy kangertech's atomizers every time I burn one out. I know that the Sub-tank mini and plus have the RBA feature and was wondering if anyone knew if the company was planning on making this available for the nano soon or if it is already possible.
Thanks!
-KB
VAPE ON

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. You're stuck with factory coil heads, but they can be rebuilt. Videos showing how are on youtube. The rebuildable option and the 22mm diameter is why I chose the mini. The plus has a rebuildable option, but it's an oddball size at 25mm.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, you are stuck. They look easy to rebuild. Since you know you love it, why not pick up a mini?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been using my Subtanks for a while now and everytime the coil starts tasting like shit, i just rebuild it. Its very easy, they could just call those things RBA-coilheads. Easier than the Atlantis IMO. And if you want to improve your wicking, poke a small hole in the cotton through the coil with a needle. It made a massive difference, i can chain vape 80vg at 26w easy and never get dry hits. Just do it with dry cotton, cause wet cotton just wrinkles up inside and you will have to redo your wicking.

VU Sponsors