Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Black please.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd go for the blue, but already got a subtank and a subtank mini coming, so not buying a 3rd just for different color rings, and bet you won't be able to buy them separately either.

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd go for the blue, but already got a subtank and a subtank mini coming, so not buying a 3rd just for different color rings, and bet you won't be able to buy them separately either.
Supposedly these are going to drop "separately" on Fasttech first...anyday. Then a couple weeks later in the states. I like the powder blue.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blue, I'll buy a set if they release them stateside, hate buying from China!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All colors are now in the parts ordering portion of the Kanger US website for $1.99 plus shipping, however the original 25 mm is only available in red.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was going to order some, till got to checkout and they wanted $4 for shipping 3 orings, want them, but not that bad.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
volt.jpg

It is, but you have to spend extra money on another tank.

Green as requested.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one I got for my wife came with the standard red one installed, but had replacement black ones in the box. I swore i saw some vid of the dude opening his and it had the same red ones as replacements. Not that I'm complaning and I do prefer the black buuuuuut its not mine and she likes the red ones so I just left them.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The one I got for my wife came with the standard red one installed, but had replacement black ones in the box. I swore i saw some vid of the dude opening his and it had the same red ones as replacements. Not that I'm complaning and I do prefer the black buuuuuut its not mine and she likes the red ones so I just left them.
I'm sure theres someone out there that will trade their spare red ones with your black..

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The blue looks nice. Black or clear would go with anything so they will probably be better sellers.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1) Black! It's so stealth I didn't even see it at first!
2) Blue. Sexy. No explanation needed.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure theres someone out there that will trade their spare red ones with your black..

I'm probably going to end up ordering one for myself so I can probably find a use for them :) They seem like great traveling tanks to have on hand.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm probably going to end up ordering one for myself so I can probably find a use for them :) They seem like great traveling tanks to have on hand.

I'll trade if needed :)

not a fan of the red per say.. would rather have black, clear or green

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool cool, I'll consider it, kind of depends on when and if I can convince wife I need my own. On a side note I ordered it from eciggity so maybe they have a batch of the mini's that come with the black replacement rings. But its been a couple weeks since I ordered it tho so who knows, could have just been a fluke!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool cool, I'll consider it, kind of depends on when and if I can convince wife I need my own. On a side note I ordered it from eciggity so maybe they have a batch of the mini's that come with the black replacement rings. But its been a couple weeks since I ordered it tho so who knows, could have just been a fluke!

Yea curious to know.. I just got a mini from sweetvapes and it only had the red replacements

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I do prefer black,

As long as it vapes well I really don't care!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I just got the subtank mini in today, and the spare orings are black, think that is the way they are doing it now.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snagged a second mini this weekend at a B&M. Came with all red o-rings so I put the black ones to use from the first one we bought. Looks pretty nice with the wrap on my IPV mini 2, and a Stillare drip tip.
IPV.jpg

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The newer mini's have the third gen, brownish insulators on the rba head, juice channels that are cut all the way down through the base of the rba deck and black replacement o-rings. Just got mine in from VaporBeast for $35.05 shipped with coupon code and it had all the new features.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The newer mini's have the third gen, brownish insulators on the rba head, juice channels that are cut all the way down through the base of the rba deck and black replacement o-rings. Just got mine in from VaporBeast for $35.05 shipped with coupon code and it had all the new features.

Not all - both of mine have clear insulators! Both have the channels cut all the way down, and one has the black O rings also.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not all - both of mine have clear insulators! Both have the channels cut all the way down, and one has the black O rings also.
I guess they're just throwing random rings in the boxes. You get the newest insulators?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess they're just throwing random rings in the boxes. You get the newest insulators?

From what I've read it's unclear which the newest insulators are! It's said both the clear and the brown are the Peek insulators, but who knows! Both mine have the clear ones (and they're both new with fully cut channels) - and both mine are minis.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The clear ones have been reported to dissolve in certain liquids. I read the brownish are the newest. Just what I saw.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both of mine came with the brownish insulator in the RBA deck, the one with the black o-rings has smaller juice channels than the second one I purchased and sucks. Haven't taken the time to file it out yet. I couldn't even get 65pg juice to wick in that damn thing before I gave up on it :mad:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both of mine came with the brownish insulator in the RBA deck, the one with the black o-rings has smaller juice channels than the second one I purchased and sucks. Haven't taken the time to file it out yet. I couldn't even get 65pg juice to wick in that damn thing before I gave up on it :mad:

I used a bead reamer to carefully open up the channels on one of mine (wouldn't even wick 80%pg!):
http://www.toocutebeads.com/Beadalo...293xLSFnBu0DuSKglMdPwaAn5L8P8HAQ#.VPXi_nzF_-U

VU Sponsors