Become a Patron!

Kanger Subtank Nano Pyrex Glass removal

Hello guys, yesterday my Kanger Subtank Nano glass cracked, and I want to change it with the replacement one which came in the box. But I can't find a way to remove the glass, any thoughts?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd put on a pair of gloves or hold onto it with a towel and take it off over a trash can.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's cracked, it could very well shatter once you pull it away from the seal. You'll have to twist it to get it off.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys, yesterday my Kanger Subtank Nano glass cracked, and I want to change it with the replacement one which came in the box. But I can't find a way to remove the glass, any thoughts?
Unscrew the base like your changing a coil, put on a glove and slide the glass off the red o-rings... Slide on your new glass, fill the tank, screw the base with the coil installed and that's it..hope this helped☺

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

nophix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unscrew the base like your changing a coil, put on a glove and slide the glass off the red o-rings... Slide on your new glass, fill the tank, screw the base with the coil installed and that's it..hope this helped

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

The Nano actually has a 2 part center section. You have to unscrew the 2 halves apart to pull the glass. The coil base is separate.

The gloves are a good idea. It's going to be tight if you've never pulled it apart. The glass will shatter if it's cracked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Nano actually has a 2 part center section. You have to unscrew the 2 halves apart to pull the glass. The coil base is separate.

The gloves are a good idea. It's going to be tight if you've never pulled it apart. The glass will shatter if it's cracked.

Okay, thanks, will try that.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
^^^^ :eek::eek::eek:....:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool story babe, now go make me a sandwhich
You know I love ya, Matt, but.....

TtttoCA.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Aw yeah, all us she-males are good with our hands, real strong from washing ya'll's clothes on the board down at the creek and darning your socks.....;)
Here ya go... this outta cool things off for you... or maybe not ;)

8265864.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I had the same issue with my Mini. And it seems that some come off of the production line with very tight fits.

Try soaking in hot water and then gently twist the glass while pulling it off.

And gloves are a great idea as well.

If you resort to pliers, you are going to destroy the tank section as the metal "Cage" is very flimsy.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had the same issue with my Mini. And it seems that some come off of the production line with very tight fits.

Try soaking in hot water and then gently twist the glass while pulling it off.

And gloves are a great idea as well.

If you resort to pliers, you are going to destroy the tank section as the metal "Cage" is very flimsy.
yes if you bend that metal u shaped thing inside then the coils get stuck on it constantly when trying to refill. took me 10 tries to reshape mine so that doesnt happen any more

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooo, thank you, D! Lookin' pretty fine in yours too, I see! Are you makin sammiches for the "guys" too? Or your famous arsenic muffins?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao. No, I am in the living room now filling up the kiddie pool with jello for when you get here.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd suggest passing on the muffins but I bet a pulled pork sandwich would be pretty good! :D

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wait 2 women in the kitchen, so that means 2 sanmiches. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sammiches are so good too. They seem to go right through your system mighty fast due to my secret ingredient. You say you want 2, honey?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd suggest passing on the muffins but I bet a pulled pork sandwich would be pretty good! :D
Make sure you're aware of our definitions of "pull" and "pork" before you volunteer for anything....;):D

VU Sponsors