Become a Patron!

Kanger is listening, obviously.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I went looking for a couple of spare parts today. And noticed that Kanger had made some changes, recently too.

Note the hole position and size. I don't like the side screw. But, whatever.

image.jpg

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like a definite improvement to me. I don't really care much for the original deck but this one might be OK. I wait to see some reviews and might order one!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
that deck has been out for months
any V2 subtank comes with it
it started shipping with the subbox kit that included the colored subtank mini

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
that deck has been out for months
any V2 subtank comes with it
it started shipping with the subbox kit that included the colored subtank mini

It's new to me. :p
I have the old style, I guess.
I just noted the colored tanks too. I like that idea. I'll be buying one more tank, so I guess a nice color is in order.

I'm curious if anyone is having screw stripping issues though, with that side screw.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mine hasnt stripped
but it never really gets and stays tight enough so the top outer assemlby will sometimes get stuck to the inner airflow chimney and come off when i unscrew the glass for refills

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
mine hasnt stripped
but it never really gets and stays tight enough so the top outer assemlby will sometimes get stuck to the inner airflow chimney and come off when i unscrew the glass for refills

I've never had that problem. As a matter of fact, I like using it because it fits better. The factory builds are really tight fit on one of my tanks. I do mean REALLY tight. So using my deck has always been easier.

Maybe I'll get one of these, and check it out. Thanks.

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the one pictured a newer version? I have two sub tanks and one version looks like the above picture and the second is similar but the center piece screws onto the deck and them the top cap screws onto that. The one that all screws together I cant use cause it will not stay tight in the tank base. looks like they didn't put enough threads on the end that screws into the base. Makes a mess after just a few minutes!! I've only been vaping for a bout a month so I don't which version is which! Old or new style that is! Anyone care to educate me?

VU Sponsors