Become a Patron!

kanger aero tank not working

I have a kanger aerontank mini and its not firing at all. I've check the coils and everything. But recently I put some lock tight on the treads that attach the adjustable air flow to the piece that holds the coil. Could this have some how broke the circuit?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it could be affecting the flow yes, also, on Kanger, the center pin has a bad habit of touching the sides of the 510 thread, creating a short, check to see if that might be the case....I lost my Giant to that issue, need them to start selling replaceable bottoms for that size soon.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a kanger aerontank mini and its not firing at all. I've check the coils and everything. But recently I put some lock tight on the treads that attach the adjustable air flow to the piece that holds the coil. Could this have some how broke the circuit?
I would put it on a ohmmeter and see if it matches the ohms stated for your coil.
If it does not then something is up..maybe that locktite is messing with a good circuit connection..I don't use Kanger tanks anymore but I check the the coil resistance the same way on the Nautilus when I install a new coil. I use the built-in ohm meter on my Provari..hope this helps

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors