Become a Patron!

#justsayin

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I joined VU on June, 25 2014. Only went back to other one to ask Robb a question about my Reo. Otherwise, never felt the need to wander over there. Even at 3:26 in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nby54ul8B31tilbt8o1_500_zpsigpg2zf1.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
More importantly, what is Vapor Joe doing on the ECF forums?

Engage tinfoil hattery and wild speculation. Go!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I still go over there from time to time to poke around and see whats up.

Kinda like folks watching a train wreck or a traffic accident as they drive by it.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been off the forums for about a year. Just vaping VU. I went back over there first and it was dead. What happened over there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She used to suspend me all the time for linking a video that mentioned a company that wasn't on ecf.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i think my account is still there.. dunno tho.. i never log in..
not missing much.. last time i posted, i got scolded for something..
was like.. whatever.. :oops:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Meh, I went out with a bang. Trolled hard and got perma-banned.

I dunno why anyone bothers with ECF, to be honest. It's an even bigger circle jerk than Reddit, and that's saying a lot.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Meh, I went out with a bang. Trolled hard and got perma-banned.

I dunno why anyone bothers with ECF, to be honest. It's an even bigger circle jerk than Reddit, and that's saying a lot.

reddit.. wth is that, V4p3r?? I don't do mobile.. hate using my cell for anything other than text, pix or talking.. and by web.. well..
my adhd kicks in and its not a good thing lol.. :D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just looked at the new ECF and started nodding off just looking at it. No color, nothing, just sterile powder blue. I guess they decided it wasn't boring enough so did a major overhaul.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is this in U Mad Bro??
And be gentle on this old fart ...... What the hell is robots: 77

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Robots (bots) are automatic programs that spam a website for various reasons. A bot could be as innocent as a search engine spidering the site to log it for search results, or as devious as a scammer trying to post advertisements or attempting to find a vulnerability to hack into the site. In any case, they aren't real people as opposed to the members or guests.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

99% of them are search engines indexing and rechecking you pages for placement.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol its more friendly over here. Dont have to worry about doing something wrong because there are 50 millions rules as to what you can post and not post and getting booted for something random and stupid. Much happier over here :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
reddit.. wth is that, V4p3r??
The bowels of the internet, slightly above the "chans," which constitute the rectum. Remember the guys that stole all those naked celebrity pics and spread them around online? Redditors...

Actually there's lots of good that goes on there too - I just don't have time to weed through it because of how much time I spend doing work-related stuff online...and wasting time on VU.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just from a statistics POV, I'm more interested in the breakdown of ppl. Notice the larger group of guests on vu. I would say that is almost more significant than members online. I wonder how much longer it will be before vu outpaces ecf on alexa.....

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just from a statistics POV, I'm more interested in the breakdown of ppl. Notice the larger group of guests on vu. I would say that is almost more significant than members online. I wonder how much longer it will be before vu outpaces ecf on alexa.....

Yes.. I always love a lot of guests, just means people coming to read content or checking out the site without being logged in.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Total: 1,637 (members: 330, guests: 1,230, robots: 77 ECF

Total: 2,285 (members: 273, guests: 1,932, robots: 80 Vaping underground

These are the stats right now. This is very interesting.

Edit: I would never ever be allowed over there (ecf) to even post this observation.

If you posted this @ ECF you would be banned instantly.. Even if their stats were better. You cant say the word Vaping Underground or Vaporjoes - the forum auto censors it.. turns them into " ******* ".

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The bowels of the internet, slightly above the "chans," which constitute the rectum. Remember the guys that stole all those naked celebrity pics and spread them around online? Redditors...

Actually there's lots of good that goes on there too - I just don't have time to weed through it because of how much time I spend doing work-related stuff online...and wasting time on VU.
This is funny. Reddit is one of the biggest and most diverse sites on the internet.
And if the Fappening was reposted on reddit, it came from 4chan.
Reddit has subreddits for every interest in the world and every type from plumbers to quantum physicists to guitarists hold AMAs (ask me anythings).
It has an upvote/down vote user mod system to change the signal to noise ratio. I really like the ELIF sub. Explain to me like I'm 5. Have users who are engineers explain municipal water systems and nuclear power plants to combustion engines in a way layman's can understand.
I shunned it forever but will probably start spending more and more time over there.
Probably should be a homepage for anyone who hates yahoo.com.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Saw someone with this Avatar on the forum hehehehe

6493.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Total: 1,637 (members: 330, guests: 1,230, robots: 77 ECF

Total: 2,285 (members: 273, guests: 1,932, robots: 80 Vaping underground

These are the stats right now. This is very interesting.

Edit: I would never ever be allowed over there (ecf) to even post this observation.

I would suggest that the majority of vapers at ECF are noobs, that just haven't accquired the confidence and experince to spread their wings once they do,they'll fly the coop.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you posted this @ ECF you would be banned instantly.. Even if their stats were better. You cant say the word Vaping Underground or Vaporjoes - the forum auto censors it.. turns them into " ******* ".

Oh,yeah....censorship works out real good....what kind of minds actually seeks to censor information....especailly in the vaping world where even high end modders trade ideas and information with each other and where even a newbie can feel comfortble asking questions from...Imeo,Pedro,Dino,Doc Dave,Urqidez,Darren,......it's just makes you look like an *******

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would suggest that the majority of vapers at ECF are noobs, that just haven't accquired the confidence and experince to spread their wings once they do,they'll fly the coop.

Yeah id agree with that.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, when vu takes over ecf on google rankings, all the noobs that ecf gets will start heading here first. :D

We already do. Vaping Forum we are #1. Vaping we are like #3-4 . We suffer when you type Electronic Cigarette, but many people pay google for those ranks.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well then it;s high time we get everyone on here to go n google once a day,type in electronic cigarette and click vu :D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Can you say free fall on Alexa rankings?

l0nXDZa.png

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whats ecf? Extremely censored forum? Lol, anyways, I have no reason to not be here:)

VU Sponsors