Become a Patron!

Just started...can't really get any taste

What's up guys... I just got my KangorTech EMOW Mega starter pack in the mail today and picked up some juices at a local store.

The flavors I got were so strong in the store. They tasted really good. But when I try on mine, I hardly get any flavor --- plenty of vape, but even if the flavor is there, it is subtle

I have tried messing around with the voltage and airflow, and I have found some settings work better than others to produce flavor, but it still isn't as strong at all.

Is it possibly the coil that came in the piece, or something else?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Is it possible that I messed up the first coil by putting liquid in and starting right out of the box without letting it sit at all? I put one of the replacement coils in to see if it helps. I also put a few drops of liquid on the coil holes and will let it sit for a few minutes before firing

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think that would have hurt the coil, although it seems better if you fill the tank and let it sit for a few minutes to let the wicking soak up juice and get wet, and as they get used more they work better, Have you tried just the one juice in it?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Did you try the flavors at your store on their hardware or with your own?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I spoke with a vaping friend and he said it is probably because the flavors in-store had zero nicotine content. My device is performing much better now that I know what to expect, and I LOVE it!

VU Sponsors