Become a Patron!

Just picked up a iTaste MVP 2.0: Tank Advice

Hello fellow vapers!

I'm still somewhat new to vaping so i am struggling a bit finding mods and tanks that are best for me. I started out with a little 1200mah eGo One and it was okay as far as vapor production and taste. But had a lot of issues with the tank leaking, really short battery life and heat issues with the tank.

So I went to my local vape shop and seen a iTaste MVP 2.0 for like $30 bucks and decided to purchase it, now as far as the actual mod goes, I love it. Long battery life for chain vaping, and a cool charging option at the bottom as well as adjustable wattage/voltage. But the WORST part about this mod is it's tank. The iClear 30 is a very sub-par tank the complicated wick system and over all feel of the vapor feels like a step down from my sub ohm tank my eGo One had.

Here is my biggest issue with the iClear, the air intake is almost non existent, can't do lung hits at all with this restricted air-flow, in fact I had to end up removing the rubber nipple in the tank just to give me some breathing room. So here is my question, what kind of tank would I need to get similar airflow that I had with my eGo? I read that the Nautilus was a pretty solid tank, but the airflow still seems very low from what I've seen online. Also are there and sub ohm tanks that work with the MVP 2.0?

Really need some help here because this tank has to go, any advice would be great!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Try either the Joyetech eGo One or Delta II tank.

Oodles of airflow for lung hits and relatively cheap.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Whoops, Sorry!

I forgot, your device won't go lower than about 0.7 ohms.

sall good, do u know of any sub ohm tanks or coils around 0.8 ohms? i think joytech makes 1.0 ohm coils that would work in my ego tank. just kinda struggling finding a good tank for my mod.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You might want to consider a Kanger Subtank Mini. They do make a 1.2 ohm coil for it but fair warning the glass tank is rather fragile.

Please don't take this wrong as I am really just trying to help you out as a fellow vaper.

Nothing against the MVP 2.0 and please keep in mind that I am just trying to help you out as a fellow vaper, but if lung hits is the thing that really rings your bell and makes you happy, you may wish to upgrade to a device with a bit more power and the ability to use sub ohm coils.

There are lots of mods today that will do that for you at some really reasonable prices.

Just saying.................................

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You might want to consider a Kanger Subtank Mini. They do make a 1.2 ohm coil for it but fair warning the glass tank is rather fragile.

Please don't take this wrong as I am really just trying to help you out as a fellow vaper.

Nothing against the MVP 2.0 and please keep in mind that I am just trying to help you out as a fellow vaper, but if lung hits is the thing that really rings your bell and makes you happy, you may wish to upgrade to a device with a bit more power and the ability to use sub ohm coils.

There are lots of mods today that will do that for you at some really reasonable prices.

Just saying.................................

VU Sponsors