Become a Patron!

Juice

will.cox.779

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know you guys see a lot of sob stories... but I am going to share my situation and see if anyone can help a fellow vaper out.. I have had my battles with many things in life... but addiction has really kicked my ass over the past few years.. I have had time away from it, and out of nowhere it sneaks up and before i can catch it, ive backed myself into a corner i can't get out of clean... recently, i had 6 months clean, had my life together again, and then i relapsed, losing my job at a local vape shop, going to rehab, legal charges, the whole gambit. Once i got out of rehab, I went to jail for 2 weeks, and since then i have been court mandated to go to outpatient . It frustrates me because i have stayed clean by going to NA meetings in my area and i honestly get absolutely nothing out of outpatient, but i don't have a choice. So, because of the outpatient, and the fact that i have a dui it has been very difficult to find a job... I got a little bit of juice as a birthday present... i have been selling some attys i wish i didn't have to sell... all just so i can get juice... im running really low... i was wondering if anyone could find it in their heart to help me out... even if someonr that diy could mix me up some juice i would really appreciate it. I have about 6 more weeks of outpatient... i know once my availability is more open i will find work... and am applying to all the vape shops in my area already... i may have a lead but if anyone could help, please pm me. Thank you all for your time. I greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been there and done that, I know the story and lived that up and down again life. What nic level do you vape and what flavors do you like. I'll see what I can put together for you. Keep going to meetings, meeting makers make it!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks man, I know how that is. I lived that lonely life for many years, carried everything I had in the world into the pawn shop until I was alone in a room with a mattress and beat up couch wondering what my next scam would be and where I was gonna go from there. Did rehab 3 times in a year and it never took until the last time. I spent a whole month in rehab with zero money and no cigarettes at all, had to be a total bum on everyone else. It sucked. On counselor would bring me a pack or 2 a week and he was like an angel to me. Without that I would have walked out the door and probably been right back at it. Fortunately Ive been mostly clean for a couple years (at least staying off the hard shit) and have a decent paying job now. I feel for you man, if you want Ive got some 10ml bottles you can have. Its not particularly good shit, but its better than nothing. I think most of it is 6mg with some 3s thrown in.

Last edited:

will.cox.779

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been there and done that, I know the story and lived that up and down again life. What nic level do you vape and what flavors do you like. I'll see what I can put together for you. Keep going to meetings, meeting makers make it!
I vape 3mg and I like cereal vapes. Would love if anyone had a cereal killa clone... but crunch berries is good too.

will.cox.779

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sucks man, I know how that is. I lived that lonely life for many years, carried everything I had in the world into the pawn shop until I was alone in a room with a mattress and beat up couch wondering what my next scam would be and where I was gonna go from there. Did rehab 3 times in a year and it never took until the last time. I spent a whole month in rehab with zero money and no cigarettes at all, had to be a total bum on everyone else. It sucked. On counselor would bring me a pack or 2 a week and he was like an angel to me. Without that I would have walked out the door and probably been right back at it. Fortunately Ive been mostly clean for a couple years (at least staying off the hard shit) and have a decent paying job now. I feel for you man, if you want Ive got some 10ml bottles you can have. Its not particularly good shit, but its better than nothing. I think most of it is 6mg with some 3s thrown in.
Yeah... it definitely isn't a life to live.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 3mg and I like cereal vapes. Would love if anyone had a cereal killa clone... but crunch berries is good too.

pm me an address and I'll get some juice for you, I vape 6nic are you ok with that?

VU Sponsors